Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That video was a missed opportunity but that's not surprising. Romee was adorable and stood out, Sara too. I missed Elsa, Lily/Behati is overdone at this point and no one cares, Candice and Taylor looked pretty but awkward. I forgot Martha and Jasmine were even in it.

lol @ this Sharam girl, that's embarrassing. 

^ Well, it's true cause i just start to begin to love her and discovering her more :p Tomorrow she will be here on a dutch television show and she looked so beautiful in the preview commercials :heart: also her latest vs swim pics are amazing, and then now the video... Yup Romee is gorgeous! Only i hope in time she will get a bit thicker and more curves or something...then she will be almost perfect! :) same with Taylor, i hope her body will improve too with time

I found the video awful. Too many angels for sure, and a lot of awkward. The song was horrible and virtually unknown so I really don't know why it was chosen. I can't feel my face was the obvious choice but VS has been doing everything in their power to make this year the worst yet so, I guess I shouldn't be shocked. 

I was wondering that the video does indeed look like it was made up last minute.

Here's what I'm thinking: Selena shot her scenes the day of reharsals, Candice, Romee, Martha and Taylor maybe those days before the show when they were shooting in Miami, Jasmine and Sara last week in Turks and Sara and Stella maybe the press day before the show and Lily and Behati just a random day of shooting in Pier 59 studios.

2 hours ago, Syria said:

@Solangel Yeah I know she's awesome :p. I was just saying that it feels like people are just discovering her.

She has the best smile. At first I didn't like her. But she is growing on me. She still very young she is only 20. She has a lot of time to grow and become curvy. 

I think it’s better when the lip-synching happens on stage etc. at the VSFS. It makes the video look more official and professional music video-esque. The one they released now could have been shot at any time.

They should have picked a more fast-paced song for a video that was going to have random scenes in it. Or the video should have told a little story or featured vignettes like what was done here: