Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Yup, I think the longest anyone has gone without shooting is October. Ale has been promoting the fashion show like crazy the past few days too. 

She also tagged something about doing work the other day and it was with VS don't think it was a shoot but she was promoting Fashion Show. VS have been using her for it.

I can't believe how many pages yall added to the thread in a couple of days o.o ... Here's my resume of all the recent news

- Best model from the lip sync: Romee and Sara. VS can't go and DIAF tho, they left all my faves out so I ain't happy

- Selena Gomez is such an awful singer and so awkward and unsexy, I can't handle it. I pray she never comes anywhere near VS again. Can't believe they didn't use CFMF  for this o.o, I'm secretly hoping they'll release another video.

- The new "Angels" thing screams bullshit to me, if anyone is getting a contract I say it's most likely Gigi

- Russell's Angel thing is most likely referring to his new book Angels that comes out next year, this time it's going to be new pictures because I know both Elsa and Stella shot for it 

- Stella looks stunning in the new commercial but I can't take the cheesy voiceovers wtf