Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^That was weird I get it would be expensive closing off streets or areas to film in the city but remember when they went to Paris and shot all over Paris and even paid the city to keep the Eiffel Tower's lights on for a few more hours into the night. Maybe they shot an intro or segment of the models in Rome to see for the VSFS.

I'm pretty sure originally they were going to do what they did in Rome like Paris or Prague. Because Ed was scouting locations. When they went to Italy there was a massive heat wave and maybe they couldn't get permission to shoot in certain places so they opted for a studio in Italy instead.

Gobble gobble Happy Turkey Day. I'm currently in Hawaii and going to meet a few of my American friends for my first Aussie abroad Thanksgiving. Looking forward to it.

VS know they've possibly got the next Candice on their hands that's why they've used her the most all year, used her for this promo and she's the only new angel to open a segment. None of that is a coincidence. I think VS can definitely see the potential with Taylor and Sara as the next Adriana/Alessandra combo. Candice has it but Behati I don't know, they're trying with Behati but I don't think a lot of people are buying it.