Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Unless your fav Angel isn't first, and then it matters a lot apparently. :rofl:

:rofl: people throwing a fit because Lily and Behati were the girls leading the finale.

I honestly think they'll keep pretty much every girl they've signed. I still don't think Josephine is an angel. Only because look at Lais. She wasn't an angel and worked so much with the company and at least in her non angel run she was pretty much in every VS commercial. Seriously she did more commercial work then Adriana and Alessandra. VS haven't once used Josephine for any of their commercials. That to me is a sign she isn't an angel and most likely won't be. But we will see during the show cause they could give her a credit.

But yeah I think they'll still keep the new Angels around for at least another year. Maybe not Kate but I hope to see her do some work with the company. She would be fantastic in commercials and in the swim special. I hope that the swim special is done a bit better this year too. Less fake stuff like volleyball, making smoothies etc and actually show them shooting swim and do more interviews. Make it seem more about the girls and the behind the scenes look at the shoot. Also VS release some pictures next time. They did this whole swim shoot and they didn't release many of the pictures.

If she gets a credit then to me this is pretty much a sign as a shoe in. Many angels signed after 2010 or so have been featured in the credits at least once. Sure, it wasn't all of them, and sure sometimes it took a while, but eventually a lot of them were signed. 

I think Kate will be featured in the credits even if she's on her way out. Lindsay and Doutzen were last year and so was for many angels before going away.

1+ She'll be in the credits because she walked as an Angel. That doesn't mean she'll be back.

Sara's on her way to Mustique. EDIT: I believe Taylor is there too, judging from her snapchat. Rachel is in St. Barth's. I don't know if it's VS related though. 

Mustique (VS Swim) ph: Will Davidson 

- Martha

- Josephine

- Lais

- Imaan H.

- Sara

- Taylor

Mustique (VS Swim) ph: Will Davidson

- Martha

- Josephine

- Lais

- Imaan H.

- Sara

- Taylor

St. Barth's (Pink Swim) (?)

- Rachel

- Georgia Fowler

There are videos of Imaan on Lais' snap and her hair is big and beautiful! :heart:

Rachel confirmed its for VS pink on IG. I'm guessing Georgia is the same since she was hanging out with Rachel and the crew last night but we will see

Edit: Georgia confirmed for VS pink swim