Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Mohamed Hadid aka Kris Jenner 2.0? :D

I really hope Gigi Isn't in the swim special. Only angels this year would be perfect. Last year there were how many angels/models? 10,11? Now, we have 15 angels. No need to add more girls. Maybe with the exception of Jo. Actually, I think If Jo doesn't make It then It means they're not making her an angel... at least not anytime soon.

My bad- I didn't see that Clau had edited her post to mention the swim special. 

Joan was only included in the swim special because it was shot in PR. I wouldn't be surprised if Jo is there, but they might keep it Angels only because there's nothing special about St. Barth's in that sense. 

Imaan looks so good - I'm in love with her hair!

I really doubt they'll have Jo in the VSFS credits, but I guess it is a possibility for her to appear in the swim special? I'd feel so bad for her if she didn't because she shoots for swim as much as (if not more) than the angels.

I really hope Gigi Isn't in the swim special. Only angels this year would be perfect. Last year there were how many angels/models? 10,11? Now, we have 15 angels. No need to add more girls. Maybe with the exception of Jo. Actually, I think If Jo doesn't make It then It means they're not making her an angel... at least not anytime soon.

Then they just need to give Kendall and Gigi Angel contracts. Problem solved.

Then they just need to give Kendall and Gigi Angel contracts. Problem solved.

Yes, they could even announce It during the Swim Special. #somethingbigiscoming

Taylor, Josephine, Sara, Stella and Imaan are shooting today.