Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Maybe they should hire a new director for the show too while they are at it.

Leaving "network television". Does that mean the show can still be on cable television? If so, not much of a change. But at least they are recognizing that there is a problem, that's good.

9 minutes ago, Corner said:

Speaking of redundance...Do you have it in to just have a decent dialogue without doing the most?

I feel sorry for people who have to be around your crass ass and flawed logic on a regular. The fact  that you don’t understand Chanel caters to the upper class 1% while VS caters to the middle/working class with a greater  audience is monumental.

i know VS’s failure is fundamental to you but try to contain yourself.

I am only replying to let you know that I will not be reading this or arguing with an avatar. I do not care.

EDIT: I really get under some people's skin on here. LOL Power.

people are overreacting about this lol sure, when i read it i was like ''bye vs'' but the truth is that you guys are right. it's so good they're trying new things and maybe this helps to increase the viewers and all that stuff. i hope they also listen to their fans and go back to the sexiness, but i doubt it 

This part reads to me that the show might not be over, or it could evolve into something else online. (like SWIM and lingerie show that ppl have been asking for) ....

In an internal memo sent Friday to employees, L Brands Chairman and Chief Executive Les Wexner said he has "decided to re-think the traditional Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Going forward we don't believe network television is the right fit."

He said the company would focus this year on developing content and a new kind of event "in ways that will push the boundaries of fashion in the global digital age." The show was webcast before moving to network television.

So after like a billion years of everyone on BZ saying that VS needed to move on from television to streaming they finally listened? :rofl: This could be either really good or really bad, I hope they go with Netflix or something along those lines.

I'm sure they'll still have a show, I just hope the social media aim doesn't mean it'll get even more childish, I'm hoping this will give them the opportunity to re-launch the show and go more risque again without CBS having to blurr butts all the time.

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Leaving Network TV

Lingerie brand ends long-running annual broadcast after declining viewership and increased criticism

https://www.wsj.com/articles/victorias-secret-fashion-show-leaving-network-tv-11557512139?mod=hp_major_pos14

Lima left at the perfect time :rofl: She timed this one too well! :shifty:

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Lima left at the perfect time :rofl: She timed this one too well! :shifty:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Bitch was the last model to ever walk the VSFS in Network TV and she didn't even plan for it, we stan a true legend :rofl: 

Great timing!