Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I highly doubt we’ll get another Angel announcement anytime soon. If there’s ever gonna be a new Angel (my bets are on Lorena for sure tho) she’ll receive the Jojo treatment and her announcement will be several months from now. After they cut a few more Angels from the lineup of course. I really hope it’s not just the veterans who are being replaced because other than Jasmine, none of the current new Angels (since 2015) bring anything to the brand. Taylor had sooo much potential because I find her gorgeous but she’s so over VS that it’s kinda hard to watch. I used to love Elsa but my girl got a show opening, a Swarovski outfit and a FB...there’s nothing left for her so I’ll be fine with her leaving. Lais already got the most beautiful FB and finally got to open a segment again so I’ll be fine with her leaving. We need a whole new fresh lineup with ALL new girls imo (excluding Leomie, Barbara, Grace and Alexina of course). 

12 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

leomie started working with vs when she was made an angel so i don't think she deserves the so. i'd give it to sara. the na should get a segment opening/closing to "promote" them, but not big things. not now imo

Yeah, I am glad Leomie's an Angel, but at the same time it was so random and quick that it should be a few years before she gets anything good. I agree that she could open or close a segment, but not opening the show or the SO or the FB. I don't even think Barbara deserves the SO, show opening, or FB yet and she's my favorite! 

When is Grace's event? She's been looking so goooood for all her VS stuff lately. I am not as bored with her as I used to be and that's awesome! 

I really hope VS won't give 2 highlights to any angel. For an example, last year Romee and Martha got 2 highlights and Sara ended up with none, and there were "only" 12 angels walking. With 16 is even harder. Also, I know that's almost impossible but I hope VS casts max 50 models including the angels!