Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

38 minutes ago, A-sia said:

Romee’s pink panties... :rofl: What the hell is that? Underwear for cold frosty winter days?!

I kinda liked it tho. In my desertic cold af winter dreams here I always wondered why no one sold cute warming panties like that, I'm so used to asking now I get what I want. I haven't said that in a while but VS take my money.

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

I kinda liked it tho. In my desertic cold af winter dreams here I always wondered why no one sold cute warming panties like that, I'm so used to asking now I get what I want. I haven't said that in a while but VS take my money.

I low key liked them too.....esp if they are soft. I would where them everyday and I am a big tee-no undergarments kind of gal.

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I low key liked them too.....esp if they are soft. I would where them everyday and I am a big tee-no undergarments kind of gal.

I see myself wearing them, the matching sweater and nothing else in front of the TV watching Netflix all weekend while my roomie is out of town. I already made plans, idgaf, I'm getting them. Lol. 

23 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

This crap looks like a Death Becomes Her remake with Sara as Goldie Hawn and Stella as Meryl Streep. Down to the blue contacts...

Google it!

Given that Sean O'Pry (as Bruce Willis) was also present for the shooting this make total sense. :)

23 hours ago, Sanni said:

What about Erin's attitude, @bump? :)

Well, I thought in the beginning she was happy and proud of being an Angel and I really enjoyed her work and her mega-watt smile. Then as time went by, she started looking bored and sometimes even downright unhappy at events and even in catalogue pictures. I appreciate that she didn't hide her disdain for her job because I highly value honesty, but I think she should've left VS/modeling sooner because she just looked miserable. And that's not the best attitude to have when you're supposed to be cheerful and bubbly. Erin seems like someone with substance who values honesty and that why I'm sure she didn't hide or manipulate her facial expressions or even her poses. Her interview where she sounded drunk/on drugs confirmed to me that she was definitely seeing modeling in a different light and thus she either quit/cut back...is she still modeling?

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I would imagine the fact that VS was pressuring Erin to lose a lot of weight didn't exactly make her happy go lucky, cheerful and bubbly. 

Oooh I forgot about that and I bet you that was a big instigator toward her attitude shift. I thought she looked awesome when she had more weight on her!!!! Her body is my second favorite VS body next to Barbara. 

Thanks, @bump! Erin said in an interview that she is not an actress like some models are, she doesn’t know how. Her secret to selling well as a VS model was being happy and it coming through in the pictures. So, I guess when she wasn’t feeling good about herself or the job anymore, she wasn’t able to hide it and her work started to suffer as a result.