Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Who dresses the girls for the castings?

It's obviously a photo-op and too many of them show up in cut-off denims for it to be a coincidence.

Yeah it might be a photo opp but they are going for casting for something where they will wear much less than that. Anything thats shows off their strong points like legs or abs may be favored I guess.

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

Yeah it might be a photo opp but they are going for casting for something where they will wear much less than that. Anything thats shows off their strong points like legs or abs may be favored I guess.

It was also in the 90s in New York yesterday so 

How can this woman be so dumb? Jesus Christ, what's next, a Terry Richardson post? She's either really stupid or a real bitch. Share the pictures if you want to but there's no need to tag them and promote them.

Such a let down, just when i was back being her fan :no:

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

How can this woman be so dumb? Jesus Christ, what's next, a Terry Richardson post? She's either really stupid or a real bitch. Share the pictures if you want to but there's no need to tag them and promote them.

Such a let down, just when i was back being her fan :no:

Yes, I was also wondering what's going on with her.

Either she is completely unaware of the whole situation since she was on a maternity leave (which I doubt) or she is being a 'real bitch' toward her fellow models.

Edit: And, yeah, I get that she might not have any negative experiences with those photographers or that she does not completely believe all the accusations, but she should at least pretend that she supports (empathizes) other girls by not promoting their work on IG.

Candice has always kissed these photographers asses regardless of claims against them. Greg recently posted those photos to his Instagram so I don’t think she was purposely trying to be nasty, but she really doesn’t give a fuck. As a fan it’s hard to decide how I feel about it. Bellemere was shooting her topless at 17 so who knows all the things she has experienced young for her to look past these things like that, but at the same time she’s almost 30 and should know better. 

18 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

The man who hosted the walking dead live had allegations against him and he lost his job.  TURNS OUT he never did it and got his job back. He hosted that show 8+ years. Where are all of your receipts to prove those two men did what they did? 

There is no proof that Hardwick is not guilty. The problem is that it's a he said, she said situation since the supposed sexual assault happened within their relationship.

In the end, AMC chose to believe him, but there is no proof that Chloe Dykstra was lying. Apparently the "proof" is that some other girlfriends have testified that he never did that to them. :rolleyes: