Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think it could be safety reasons? Imagine the amount of people that would show up to these events if VS and the girls were advertising them in social media. In some of the events -i especially recall this happening when Adriana and Candice were in the house- the lines were so long that not everyone would end up getting their chance to meeting them, which led to a whole lot of complaints from people. I can only imagine this would be much worse now that the info about the events is so available. I can see Tay, Sara and Romee getting some insane lines from teen girls.

The events were great for the fans for sure but it wasn't really doing anything for the brand in terms of sale anyway. Having these PR things is probably cheaper to do and gets them in the press anyway.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:51 AM, almanaotemcor said:

It seems as if I ended up on bad terms with VS. I mean, the fact that they did not mention it on mothers day, she stopped following Ed and other team members is not something I would have expected in her farewell at VS. I'm not sure if they'll give her a farewell like Ale last year.

Lol. Nice to know you post here, Adriana.

LBR, once you're done, you're done. VS is trying hard to sell the family thing but it's a business relationship, nothing less, nothing more. They paid her to use her image, if they stopped paying her, then thay can't use it anymore.

Sometimes Yasmin just screams "sex" and other times she looks stoned/wonky in the eyes. :/ 

Martha and Ming were shooting together today for holiday, and one of the crew posted "day 10/10 done" on their IG story (I can't find it now so it might be deleted) so they might be wrapped? :idk: 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Martha and Ming were shooting together today for holiday, and one of the crew posted "day 10/10 done" on their IG story (I can't find it now so it might be deleted) so they might be wrapped? :idk: 

Candice was in NY (with Lilly) but it seems neither of them shot anything for VS.

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

Candice was in NY (with Lilly) but it seems neither of them shot anything for VS.

Yeah, no vets have shot at all. 

Elsa, Romee, Nadine and Lameka were all shooting together yesterday with Adam Franzino as well. 

I think there’s a VSX shoot this week with Jas, Elsa, Lameka and Martha. 

Does someone have a list of all the non-contact girls who have shot for Holiday?