Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Her body is freaking incredible! She's an absolute knockout and I hope to see her at the show. To each their own in terms of who finds her attractive, but I think she's stunning. Her unique appearance makes me view her the way a lot of people view Gisele. 

6 hours ago, bump said:

^ Who is the model in the "self-care sunday underway" post VS made?

She's not cute. VS is choosing such bland models. Almost all of the new girls are unattractive.

Idk what you all are talking about in regards to Lais, but I think she deserved the FB. However, I think she's a boring and shitty model and her torso freaks me out. I certainly wouldnt hire her to model for me, but since VS chose her eons ago and she has worked steadily and dependably for them, I am happy she got the FB. I just wish VS would get rid of her now. 

That’s just a bad photo of Yasmin. She’s so beautiful otherwise and also great for runway.

And I really think Lais is one of the most gorgeous angels they’ve ever worked with. She’s really beautiful in the face and has a killer body, yes her torso looks exaggerated but she pulls it off because she’s super tall. She also doesn’t have a larger than life personality but I really dig her mellow persona. She’s obviously doing something right that’s why she’s still with them. I don’t think they have an angel that can sell a bra better than her. Also, she always looks so statuesque standing next to the others. 

Yall keep saying VS won't get rid of Lais blablabla, but for all we know, Lais could decide herself to leave VS. Keep in mind that VS isn't paying these girls anywhere near as much as they were paying back in the old days, the last model to score a big $$$ contract was Karlie. The NA are not making as much from VS, and with someone with Lais who has been with the brand for quite some time and already 'peaked' with them, is it really worth it to stay with them? Not really, especially if she manages to score the SI cover next year which is very likely to happen. VS already made her as big they will ever be, long gone are the days of VS creating super stars.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lais, Elsa, Taylor, Sara and Stella left within the next couple of years, they all have steady gigs going on outside the brand.

50 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Wonder when will they shoot the holiday commercial. Last couple of years has been in July.

Last year and year before it was August, actually. Russell posted that it coming up soon, so I would honestly guess in the next week or so. All the girls are on vacation right now, before getting into VSFS prep and fashion week kicking off.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lais, Elsa, Taylor, Sara and Stella left within the next couple of years, they all have steady gigs going on outside the brand.

What does Elsa have outside of VS? Nothing.

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

What does Elsa have outside of VS? Nothing.

She's doing just fine in terms of editorial and campaigns, she's also doing more design stuff, which is something she's always been vocal about being a passion for her. And more importantly, she doesn't seem to want to be modeling for the next 10 years, I'll be shock if she's still working as much in five years. I can see her investing her money in other things and stop modelling.

23 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

You have the most peculiar definition of bland tbh based on who you list as your favorites and those you call flat out ugly. Which is fine, but always throws me for a loop. 

Btw that’s Yasmin wijnaldum and I personally find her gorgeous and she’s a force to be reckoned with on the runway so I hope they keep using her. 

Thank you for responding. I like that you definitely disagree with  me but aren't rude about it and I appreciate that. since I'm not one of the long time members, I always wonder how people will treat my opinions so its lovely that no one here gets angry. I really do enjoy Bellazon for this reason. 

I'm going to look more into her pictures....WOAH 33793613_225163924735785_5275930907214086144_n.jpg This is the same girl??? I found this on her thread posted by @skrivermodel

16 hours ago, Corner said:

That’s just a bad photo of Yasmin. She’s so beautiful otherwise and also great for runway.

Thank you for responding. So far her HF pictures I'm looking at are beautiful....and wow those VS pictures she shot with Guy Aroch are stunning! 

Well that picture of her is still a horrible picture, but everything else I've just looked at, especially these VS pictures, are just...wow....

Well I was wrong LOL

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

She is the face of J Brand and Biotherm. She also does Bobbi Brown, Solid & Striped, and a few runway shows :)

Her Biotherm deal is over. But she has her own line with Bik Bok which she designed and model for. Also, she has those campaigns for make-up coming out so I won't be surprised if she gets a deal with these brands. Some seriously need to stop discrediting the girls work, it's getting old.

“My friend Josephine [Skriver] lives here. And my friend Taylor [Hill] is moving here. I’m like, ‘Welcome to Nashville—come on down!’ ” 

“I love modeling,” she continues. “But I want to keep evolving. I would love to create my own beauty or fashion line one day. I feel like I’m just bursting with creativity, and I’m trying to figure out what that next lane is. I always tell my daughter, ‘You can be and do whatever you want.’ ”

No mention of leaving VS...

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/lily-aldridge-fashion-feature?

Shiseido was a bone Elsa’s MUA friend threw at her according to her thread. She is not a spokesmodel for Bobbi Brown like Kate Upton, Katie Holmes etc. were so she doesn’t get the big bucks either.

She tried to start her own “brand” but it failed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was broke without the VS cheque just like Erin Heatherton is about to file for bankruptcy. She, too, tried to become a designer by having her own company.

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Shiseido was a bone Elsa’s MUA friend threw at her according to her thread. She is not a spokesmodel for Bobbi Brown like Kate Upton, Katie Holmes etc. were so she doesn’t get the big bucks either.

She tried to start her own “brand” but it failed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was broke without the VS cheque just like Erin Heatherton is about to file for bankruptcy. She, too, tried to become a designer by having her own company.

What does MUA stand for?

We are all speculating here, for all we know she has investments and/or other less high profile brands that pay, or family money or whatever. Irrespective, I think she’s a great model, stunning woman and great for VS, which is where I see her most, and I’m not even a fan. I hope she stays.

Shame about Erin, I thought she was a very sexy woman and got treated a bit shittily.

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What does MUA stand for?

We are all speculating here, for all we know she has investments and/or other less high profile brands that pay, or family money or whatever. Irrespective, I think she’s a great model, stunning woman and great for VS, which is where I see her most, and I’m not even a fan. I hope she stays.

Shame about Erin, I thought she was a very sexy woman and got treated a bit shittily.

41 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

What does MUA stand for?

Sanni just hates Elsa and loves to shit on literally everything she does, girlfriend could win a Nobel Prize and Sanni would say a Nobel Prize ain't shit and irrelevant :rofl: but yeah, she's doing just fine with campaigns and editorials, and her design collabs seem to do well too. She also seems to have some photographers, H&M, designers, photographers, etc that she's close to, which always means getting more jobs thanks to her connections.

I hope Elsa stays with VS a couple more years, but like I said, I can see her leaving rather soon and focus on other things, she gives me the same vibe Marisa Miller had: get everything she can out of the industry, invest in other things and then semi-retire, someone who enjoys her work but is not aiming at a 20 years, Gisele-esque modeling career. Like I said, i'd be shocked if she's still working so much in five years. She's my favorite model atm but ain't kidding myself, I don't see her staying with VS or in the industry for the long run. 

1 hour ago, ivancica said:

“My friend Josephine [Skriver] lives here. And my friend Taylor [Hill] is moving here. I’m like, ‘Welcome to Nashville—come on down!’ ” 

“I love modeling,” she continues. “But I want to keep evolving. I would love to create my own beauty or fashion line one day. I feel like I’m just bursting with creativity, and I’m trying to figure out what that next lane is. I always tell my daughter, ‘You can be and do whatever you want.’ ”

No mention of leaving VS...

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/lily-aldridge-fashion-feature?

She also doesn't mention staying with VS though, which is odd since the VS girls pimp the show and the brand any time they can. I'm also surprised to see Taylor is moving to Nashville? If anything, i thought she'd move back to Colorado since she seems to be super close to her family.