Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, star2011 said:

So you guys can chose 3 blondes ( Josephine is blonde no matter what you say!) but there’s only one place for a brunette? My perfect line up would be those 6 plus sara.. get rid of all the older angels, and just focus on 7... 

Lais, Taylor, Jas make 3 brunettes actually. :whistle: 

I don’t really care if Sara stays or goes, but all the Sara fans were up in arms after the VSFS saying VS doesn’t treat Sara right and she should leave the brand because she’s better off without them, and now it’s outrage to exclude Sara. :p 

And this is not blonde. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Lais, Taylor, Jas make 3 brunettes actually. :whistle: 

I don’t really care if Sara stays or goes, but all the Sara fans were up in arms after the VSFS saying VS doesn’t treat Sara right and she should leave the brand because she’s better off without them, and now it’s outrage to exclude Sara. :p 

And this is not blonde. 

Lol jo is blonde she is a dirty blonde she isn't brunette 

I was talking white brunettes.. and Josephine is blonde not as blonde as Elsa but she’s a blonde!  . I think each girl bring something to the table. And Taylor and sara aren’t very different and bring different things to the brand. So I think it’s stupid saying doesn’t bring anything to the brand, which is false, when she’s was heavily featured in the holiday campaign and she pretty much their beauty girl. 

Also I never said she should leave the brand! She’s by far one of the only angels that can actually have a powerful walk.

1 minute ago, star2011 said:

I was talking white brunettes.. and Josephine is blonde not as blonde as Elsa but she’s a blonde!  . I think each girl bring something to the table. And Taylor and sara aren’t very different and bring different things to the brand. So I think it’s stupid saying doesn’t bring anything to the brand, which is false, when she’s was heavily featured in the holiday campaign and she pretty much their beauty girl. 

Yea we get you love sara but why isn't she in the photo then ?

13 minutes ago, michelabella said:

Jo is #bronde like the Gisele/Rosie type. Some people consider them blonde, while others consider them brunette/ Depending on lighting can look more blonde or brown. 

+1 

and yessss to Alexina :wub:

I think Stella is done with VS, maximum of a year left! I think this will be Sara’s last year also

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Not all tho. I'm very 50/50 on this. On the one hand she isnt getting much of this and on the other, how will her career be if she isnt an angel anymore. The VSFS emotions have now calmed down so Im more balanced in what I want for her.

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

Sara shot the day before so I don’t think VS is done with her or vice versa  :idk:

They were only mentioning what Clauds wanted, no actual talk of her leaving

I'm curious, no disrespect or hate intended, but why do you think Jo posts so many half naked pictures of herself on Social Media? I get being proud of your body, but at the same time everyone already can see her half naked with the VS pics, so is there really a point in posting as many as she does?