Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 minutes ago, Abry9285 said:

Robin worked with VS yesterday. 

This caption, and the fact that it she's shooting at a beach and looks wet ALMOST makes me think they're bringing back swim. :idk: 

Edit: Also not casting Robin for the show, but using her for what seems like an important/big shoot. I will never understand VS. 

27 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I've been saying it all year but I don't think any angels are being dropped or leaving for at least another year, maybe two. Behati is an obvious choice to leave once her contract is up but I think the rest are sticking around. 

I think drops are gonna start NEXT year probably because of contract lengths right?

5 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Me too! But please no more Swim Specials. They sucked. I still remember when they got Vita Sidorkina for one and showed her like 2 seconds.

+1 I totally agree, so awkward especially when they all danced for that one singer so uninterested or that weird Maroon 5 beach party thing. I thought the "something big" when they announced the swim special was a swimsuit only fashion show. I'd love a swimsuit show, runway extending out into  cool blue water or on a private cruise liner with the spectators arriving by yacht. They could feature more bombshells that way as well. Doesn't have to be nearly as extravagant but just a swim "special" with cool remixes and a performer or two.

I absolutely LOVED their swim line and own several swimsuits. I was never a fan of Ale but I bought a swimsuit she modeled in the 2006 catalogue because the picture was just so damn good and I still have the swimsuit! It's awesome!!! 

But yes, the swim special itself wasn't very good. I tried watching them both but got bored and gave up.

The swim pictures always make me happy though because of the bright colors, beach backgrounds, and smiling models. The bitch face ones don't do it for me though, like I hate Adriana and Stella for example for swim....I liked Candice, Behati, Lily,  Taylor, Elsa....

I wonder if they ever would bring it back. I'd buy some more swimsuits for sure. 

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This caption, and the fact that it she's shooting at a beach and looks wet ALMOST makes me think they're bringing back swim. :idk: 

Edit: Also not casting Robin for the show, but using her for what seems like an important/big shoot. I will never understand VS. 

Wow. She is freaking stunning. Why do they keep rejecting her?

18 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I've been saying it all year but I don't think any angels are being dropped or leaving for at least another year, maybe two. Behati is an obvious choice to leave once her contract is up but I think the rest are sticking around. 

Same here, probably Bee and that's it. 

19 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

OMG!!! She is SOOO beautiful!! She needs to walk the show