Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, Clauds said:

@Prettyphile I think Lorena's chances for VS are tiny, I see her more with SI. She doesn't the giant IG following VS loves or the HF background. If only VS focused on contracting hot girls instead of "It" girls :banghead:

She doesn't have a giant following or she does?

Lorena has more followers on Instagram then some of the angels and she's a brand new model. Atm she has 765,983 followers. o.o

35 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

She doesn't have a giant following or she does?

Lorena has more followers on Instagram then some of the angels and she's a brand new model. Atm she has 765,983 followers. o.o

She doesn't, I need to stop skipping words :rofl:  She doesn't have that many compared to girls who have millions, and IMO the fact that VS (and other brands) are casting models based on their social network following is absured and dumb, especially when it comes to the VSFS.

I hope Lorena gets a shot at VS eventually, but as long as they keep going for "It" girls I don't see it happening and that's a shame. VS is missing on so many good girls lately :no: Alexis Ren, Alexandria, Lorena, Sandra K, Yulia, Hanna E, Niamh, McKenna would all be great for VS but instead we're getting the children of neopotism and goddamn Maud Welzen.

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She doesn't, I need to stop skipping words :rofl:  She doesn't have that many compared to girls who have millions, and IMO the fact that VS (and other brands) are casting models based on their social network following is absured and dumb, especially when it comes to the VSFS.

I hope Lorena gets a shot at VS eventually, but as long as they keep going for "It" girls I don't see it happening and that's a shame. VS is missing on so many good girls lately :no: Alexis Ren, Alexandria, Lorena, Sandra K, Yulia, Hanna E, Niamh, McKenna would all be great for VS but instead we're getting the children of neopotism and goddamn Maud Welzen.

I really don't see your logic here. :ninja: Yes, VS likes girls with high social media numbers, but Lorena has them?

No, she doesn't have a million but she's damn close, and Stella or Romee didn't have a million when they were signed, iirc. Lais, Kate, Ja, Jasmine still haven't hit a million, and you can partially argue that Lais and Jac already had a working relationship with VS but it's totally plausible for them to pick her up as a catalog girl with the numbers she has, and develop from there. Their main girls for catalog (Kelly, Bridget, Camille, Megan, Daniela) all have under 500K, with most of them behind Lorena by 500-300K. 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

Changing subject here but I'm curious to know which models do you guys think would have made great Angels/VS Models but VS passed on for whatever reason? 

I think Kate Upton, Barbara Palvin, Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk and Hannah Davis would all have made great Angels but VS barely did any work for them at all and instead went with other girls more HF. 

Bregje and Daniela Lopez