Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Behati's pregnant :chicken: 

Behati Prinsloo Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Adam Levine

This baby will be loved! Model Behati Prinsloo is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Adam Levine, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.

Multiple sources tell Us that the Victoria’s Secret Angel, 26, is three to four months along in her pregnancy and that her rocker hubby is “over the moon” about impending fatherhood.

One month after their lavish July 2014 wedding ceremony in Mexico, Levine, 36, revealed that he and his wife were eager to start a family — and a big one at that.

“We’re definitely going to do it," the “Sugar” singer said at the time during a KIIS FM radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, before joking: "I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/behati-prinsloo-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-with-adam-levine-w166709

I don't get people who don't want the veterans there. If Candice, Behati, and Lily weren't there the ratings would've been far worse and no one would have even seen the new girls lmao. Those girls get plenty attention from being angels, idk how much more people want. If they're stars they will be prosper just fine. It's pretty obvious at this point the only one with IT is Taylor, but she kinda sucks half the time. The other girls just need to find a famous boyfriend, or find a niche market cause VS alone isn't getting them anywhere.

I guessed last year that Elsa might get it this year, and it wouldn't surprise me if she does. She's been in most of the shoots this year, had decent air time in the swim special, and does really well with promo. 

Maybe Candice again? I can't really see any of the other new Angels having a shot at it this year so far, but I guess it'll depend on how they promote them from now until June/July.