Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, tiika said:

Oh man, I don't know if I'm sad for Jac not being there... or relieved she is not part of that disaster anymore.

Feel relief. At least in the last swim special each girl got a nice segment about themselves. Like Jac.

Just now, GuessGirl said:

I am glad Jac was not in this hot mess.Ā Ā She is too cool for VS. Ā That is why she left them. She is oneĀ smart cookie. She did the right choice. Ā Hope toĀ see her for SI swimsuit 2017. Ā 

Ā 

KUDOSĀ :stormy:

The thing is they had only like 2 extra girls compared to last year and at least every girl last year got some kind of screen time. This year was just a series of wtf after each other.

Ā 

Lais, Vita, Lily and pretty much Elsa andĀ Romee were non existent. Jasmine, Stella, Taylor, Josephine got a little bit of love and then Candice, Behati, Sara and Martha were all over everything.

1 minute ago, BehatiPrincess said:

Well... that was not worth staying up for!

Ā 

The Star Players

Candice

Bee

Sara

Taylor

Martha

Jojo

Ā 

Runners-up

Elsa

Jasmine

Lily

Stella

Ā 

Might as well not have been there

Vita

Lais

Romee

Ā 

We missed you

Adriana

Alessandra

Jac

I'd bump Elsa up to Star Players and Lily down to Might as well not have been there. I think Romee was the only girl to be in all of the commercials plus she had her own so even if she wasn't in the special much, her presence was there.

It was so underwhelming. I guess if you've got 13 Angels there's not enough airtime to make long segments on everyone. Also I really don't think they

needed that many performances. It was like Nick and Demi's record label made the show to promote their sales. Seriously VS, we expected to seeĀ 

the Angels not Autotune