Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

on Lily's interview, min 7:20 where Wendy asks Lily if shes a angel, and she has to think a moment before she says ´´hmm yea im an angel´´ sounded very weird, maybe her angel contract ends after this swim special ?

11 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

on Lily's interview, min 7:20 where Wendy asks Lily if shes a angel, and she has to think a moment before she says ´´hmm yea im an angel´´ sounded very weird, maybe her angel contract ends after this swim special ?

She said yeah quietly right after Wendy said you're an angel. She looked up and was like well yeah I think more to the fact that clearly she's an Angel. Seeing as how Wendy introduced her as a VS Angel on the show lol.

This seems random but I was back on my original post for this topic and edited the Angel list. Removed Jac and Kate and added Josephine but I started this thread in January of 2010. And here it is 6 years later going super strong. 1286 pages later and 25 708 posts. Thanks everyone for coming in here for all VS news. People on BZ and all the other randoms who come and get news from us lol. :rofl:

Lily did good on Wendy show and looked beautiful.

Anyone else could have made Wendy ticked and made the interview in a gossip show, which is what it is.

It's just confusing to me that Lily is doing so much promo for the special and yet has the least part in it and rumors swirling all the time that she's leaving.

I find it weird that Lily is doing so much promo as well considering she was only there for two days. However, she is one of their best spokesmodels so that's probably why. Both she and Behati have the personalities to do press.

Any ratings predictions? Do you think it will do better/worse/the same as last year? For reference, it got a 1.0 in the demo and 4.07 overall (even though that doesn't matter).

I feel like the ratings will be worse, just like for the fashion show. And just from the previews we've seen, I think I prefer last year's SS to this one. Also, having more girls in the special this year isn't the best idea imo.

I like Lily's appearance on Wendy, she was fun.

I'm corious to see how they're gonna manage all the girls in the Special and who's gonna shine and be shown the most.

I think Sara could be the big revelation in this, she's been a "swim model" for a long time and surely knows how to look good on the beach .

58 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm corious to see how they're gonna manage all the girls in the Special and who's gonna shine and be shown the most.

I think Sara could be the big revelation in this, she's been a "swim model" for a long time and surely knows how to look good on the beach .

SI in someway helped Sara to stand out...she and Candice u can see how they rock those sexy poses in the trailer . Elsa kinda too tho.