Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, I looked through her Instagram and she last worked with them last August, but was posting her VS pictures all year long, and tagging Ed. :rofl: Can't knock her though, it seemed to work. 

All the New Angels minus Martha (And maybe Stella?) are in Paris right now, so my guess is Balmain will be a preview of the VSFS. :p 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, I looked through her Instagram and she last worked with them last August, but was posting her VS pictures all year long, and tagging Ed. :rofl: Can't knock her though, it seemed to work. 

All the New Angels minus Martha (And maybe Stella?) are in Paris right now, so my guess is Balmain will be a preview of the VSFS. :p 

Stella will prob appear there last minute, that grumpy face seems to be working and everywhere rn

23 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

@Cult Icon I actually like Erin she is very pretty girl. I don't think Nadine looks that much like Erin than just the blonde hair and freckles. 

blonde hair, freckles, body type (very tall, very thin), long neck, and face (smallish rectangular head, very delicate facial features).  Glowing eyes.  Just irresistible.

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

A loooong time that's for sure.

But she's back at kissing-ass

she shot bra hand-me-downs (white wall) so it's really nothing...

Georgia Fowler also shot for VS in the past days...