Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Because the new Swim collection will be all about traveling, friendship, love and all that lame shit VS likes to do. I'm not entirely sure but I think they may do one of those special books they do every once in a while

4 hours ago, lovelyvs said:

I found these in VS' server. I'm weirded out and I don't get why these were there.

V568675.jpg V568676.jpg

Lol I don't know why I'm laughing  either it's for  a project or there obsession with Taylor has gone to another level. 

On 12/21/2015 at 5:41 PM, ceceshores said:

I don't know if it'll be the next few months but I expect Ale, Lily, Jac and Kate to be the next ones leaving/gone by this time next year.

I'm thinking the next few months probably because isn't that when most contracts are typically on their renewal stage? Most of the angels were signed in April. Several angels left VS around March-May area. So I assumed the next couple months haha. 

15 hours ago, Warhol said:

Kate and Jac I think. Adriana and Alessandra will come out gradually until no one will miss .

I won't really miss Kate if she leaves. VS didn't use her (probably lack of English?) and Jac well she's a personal fave of mine (well, I have a soft spot for some brunettes with non brown eyes haha). 

I heard Adriana wants to walk 20 shows so I guess another couple years for her but Alessandra will probably stay for a year or two max then leave. I'm kind of glad. IMO, Alessandra is pretty much living in Adriana's shadow during most of her time with VS and it's became more apparent when the early-mid 2000s angels left.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Because the new Swim collection will be all about traveling, friendship, love and all that lame shit VS likes to do. I'm not entirely sure but I think they may do one of those special books they do every once in a while

That does explain a bit. Does that include Jasmine's boyfriend shooting with her? I have yet to see that shoot.

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

yep they will also do one of those. they use the same photos from the catalog tho, so nothing different.

6 hours ago, Annabeth said:

I'm thinking the next few months probably because isn't that when most contracts are typically on their renewal stage? Most of the angels were signed in April. Several angels left VS around March-May area. So I assumed the next couple months haha. 

I won't really miss Kate if she leaves. VS didn't use her (probably lack of English?) and Jac well she's a personal fave of mine (well, I have a soft spot for some brunettes with non brown eyes haha). 

I heard Adriana wants to walk 20 shows so I guess another couple years for her but Alessandra will probably stay for a year or two max then leave. I'm kind of glad. IMO, Alessandra is pretty much living in Adriana's shadow during most of her time with VS and it's became more apparent when the early-mid 2000s angels left.

I think they sign the contracts in February bc they shot the commercial in February and Sara said that she had to wait two whole months to tell people in April so.

and there is just no space for ale and adri anymore... 

Edited by gotportugal

I think I can officially confirm that the Victoria's Secret 2015 Fashion show flopped.

It has been 2 weeks and not ONE  person has posted a full video of it.

Oh and don't give me that copyright sh*t because for years uploaders have risked putting up the full show before. For crying out loud there's like a good 30 full HD's on YouTube right now.

So it's  painful for me to come to the conclusion that 

VS is dead and their fragrances are starting to smell the same. 

1 hour ago, BlueMoonX said:
1 hour ago, BlueMoonX said:
7 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I think I can officially confirm that the Victoria's Secret 2015 Fashion show flopped.

First off, sorry for that section at the top. I tried to multiquote and it kept screwing up. And every time I tried posting on this topic it just kept leaving this quotes preset on the reply thing so whatever.

Anyways, the show's online. It's that what you're talking about. The 2015 VSFS is on Youtube. But if it's not about the show then i don't know. The only difference is the show may be pitched due to the singer's songs and the record label legal stuff. All the videos also seem to put the show in a tiny square with a background picture of Victoria's Secret on it so yeah. 

Also okay to @gotportugal they sign that early? Whoa must suck having to keep everything a secret for 2 months lol. 

And I do think there's no space for Ale except for nostalgic reasons. But Adri can stay till she's as old as Heidi when she left. Girl's the only angel that has the most recognition for her work with the brand. Arguably the most known VS angel ever and the longest serving so far. She's always trending on twitter during the show as well isn't she?

I can't say the same for Ale.