Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS Swim catalog 2016 Vol 1  pics released. Who do you guys think will get the cover? 

Also I think Josephine is either signed or in the process of signing. Wouldn't be surprised if they introduce her angel status by giving her the cover

I think Josephine should get the cover. Her shots were the most cover worthy IMO. There was one shot of her looking at the camera and laying on the sand that is perfect for the cover.

EDIT

This is the photo to which I am referring.

image.thumb.jpeg.55b3f9ac30771bdc0cfc422

Correct me if I am wrong but I see people posting that VS Swim has multiple covers?

And they are already betting that Candice will be on the cover.

And I agree VS Swim queen Candy will be for sure with either that first photo in Kevork89 or the one where she is laying on the send(photo is on her thread).

Jo is getting the cover too, I am almost certain.

10 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

VS Swim catalog 2016 Vol 1  pics released. Who do you guys think will get the cover? 

Also I think Josephine is either signed or in the process of signing. Wouldn't be surprised if they introduce her angel status by giving her the cover

My educated guess is Elsa.

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I could also see any of these as covers. It's quite a unique and different swim shoot for VS and I like that. It's very editorial so I hope they don't do a standard cover. Who shot these again? It was Hawaii right?

Bora Bora, and it was Guy Aroch! 

9 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Those photos are for some body wash products that are coming out along with a bunch of other crap. Also the theme seems to be vacation, love, and getaway. I personally am loving it. I can't wait to see how they piece everything together. Most fans are not liking it. Of course those fans fear change. Their vday campaign is going to be different as well. 

I welcome the changes, I think they're moving into this millennium, finally, with their shots.  I don't much care for the white background. I know it serves a purpose, to show off the product best, but with the way they're shooting on locations or better set dressed sets (again) it looks much more upscale and it helps with the dream of "I buy this bikini, use this product and carry this bag, I'll look like (insert VS model/angel here). 

It helps sell the dream.
(This old broad approves) 

The catalog is the only exciting aspect of VS right now because they're doing something different. This year was the best shots they've done in a long time and I think next year is heading in the same direction. It's helped that they've brought on very creative and talented photographers like Will Davidson, Guy Aroch and especially David Bellemere. Each brings their own style to the shoots. I've also enjoyed the stuff Jerome has shot for VS. It's beautiful and simple. VS really need to stop using Michael Bay and Russell James.

But the catalogs have been the only new, creative and sometimes unpredictable thing they've done. Compared to their commercials, fashion show and swim show that all follow the same old boring formula.