Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Agree with that whole list, although I might say Sara has a shot of joining Elsa and Taylor. 

I'd say Jac is out for the swim special. She's in Paris shooting, and I think this shoot will wrap relatively soon. I know Jo is done Wednesday, and I can see them wrapping then or going until Friday max. 

EDIT: I might have read her post wrong- she might be leaving Paris? Still think the chances that she'll show up this late into the shoot are low. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Curious who you guys think fit?

1-2 to turn profit extremely well (i.e your next Adriana, Candice, Alessandra & Miranda)

Tay,  Elsa, and Sara

2-4 are going to do okay (i.e your next Lindsay, Rosie, Marisa, Lily, Karlie and even Behati)

Sara, Romee, Martha, Jasmine, Jac and Lais

RIP (i.e your next Selita :rofl: )

Stella & Kate? (nothing against either woman.)

48 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Sara definetly to turn profit. Even if they're promoting Elsa 50x more than Sara she's still getting the same, to not say even more feedback from the general public. 

And I'll be very sad If Jac Is indeed out. I like her a lot.

Sara is in the profit girls for sure! Not to mention that article that a company did a research on the most profitable/valuable angel and Sara was the number 1, more than Tay and Elsa so she will stay for sure :)

It looks like the pairings today were:

Candice/Behati

Taylor/Sara

Elsa/Lais/Vita

Jasmine/Martha

I don't know if Jo, Stella and Romee shot anything today. And Behati is going to be on WWHL tomorrow night so I'm guessing today was her last day. I think they'll be wrapped by Wednesday.

34 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

It looks like the pairings today were:

Candice/Behati

Taylor/Sara

Elsa/Lais/Vita

Jasmine/Martha

I don't know if Jo, Stella and Romee shot anything today. And Behati is going to be on WWHL tomorrow night so I'm guessing today was her last day. I think they'll be wrapped by Wednesday.

jasmine and have Romee I think shot Romee posted a picture of the two

Romee's picture was from yesterday- she didn't shoot today. She posted on snapchat she was having a lazy day. 

So far the photographers on the shoot are: David Bellemere, Russell James, and Will Davidson. I'm assuming there's another photographer if there's four groups? Jerome is there as well, so I assume he'll be the director of any commercials they shoot. 

Seems like the girls do one day of work then one day off ans then work again? 

I think they'll do a second trip tho, I doubt Nick is the only performer, I can see someone else showing up and then we get Adriana, Ale and probably Jac and those who arrived last like Elsa and Vita

Maybe some of them, but a lot seem like they're working back to back (to back) days.

I'm 50/50 on a second trip. They have more girls now which means they can cut down on how long they need to shoot each. It seemed like they shot two performances with Nick - one with a smaller group and one with everyone there so they could only be having one performer this year. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they had another trip at the start of next year.

I don't think most of them have had rest days. Elsa has shot 4 days straight, so has Jasmine. I'm pretty sure this is the first day since she got there that Jo hasn't shot. 

The snap has expired now, so I can't double check so I could be misremembering this, but Lais posted a video from last night and I think they someone said Nick was singing three songs? So he could be the only performer. 

They'll be done in a couple days, don't think there's time for Ale, Adriana or Jac right now. Day 7 should be their last, so Jasmine snapchatted day 4 for her and Josephine came earlier than most girls, she's on her day 6 and also said she'd be flying back to NY by Wednesday. Josephine wasn't at the VSFS viewing party, right?

39 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

i agree with pretty's list except for the part about sara. she's definitely one of their profit girls. her fan base is the biggest out of all the new angels so far plus the public seem to have her as one of their favorites along with a few other current angels

I was only given 1-2 profit options :rofl:  But I agree with you all about Sara. Tay, Sara and Elsa are the top selling girls and frankly the only new models with star power.

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

If Nick sang three songs then yeah, I think there's a really good chance he's the only performer. I think they only had Juanes last year because of the PR connection. 

I still think it's weird Lily was only there for two days.

I hope this isn't goodbye for her, scared she'll pull a Adriana and Ale with not shooting anything with VS for a year, and only show up for VSFS.

33 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The snap has expired now, so I can't double check so I could be misremembering this, but Lais posted a video from last night and I think they someone said Nick was singing three songs? So he could be the only performer. 

I managed to find it and you're right, he was singing three songs last night. So Nick is singing at least four songs, I don't think they'll have another performer.