Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Question: do you guys think VS will ever work with Kendall Jenner? Or will she simply end up being one of those models that they never touch? I feel like her window to work with them already passed, but you never know.

I personally hate Kendall for HF, but She looks amazing when styled sexy. This picture of her really caught my eye:

post-31367-0-1446078766-58013_thumb.jpg

I also really wish VS would work with Sasha Luss. She looked absolutely incredible at Cannes. The new hair color looks amazing!

post-31367-0-1446078766-74208_thumb.jpg

Question: do you guys think VS will ever work with Kendall Jenner? Or will she simply end up being one of those models that they never touch? I feel like her window to work with them already passed, but you never know.

I personally hate Kendall for HF, but She looks amazing when styled sexy. This picture of her really caught my eye:

post-87593-0-1446078778-68786_thumb.jpg

I just dont understand why they havent work with Kendall. Of course there's the fact that not everybody likes her, but TBH she is way prettier than half the girls they signed :ninja:

I love Sasha, she's one of my favourite models. But I think she's way to classy for VS. I don't think they deserve her LOL

Oh shit VS failed to hire one more blonde   :D

+ they let let Toni go. Imagine THAT! so its no biggy they're not interested in Sasha :sleep:

post-84741-0-1446078781-19986_thumb.jpg

I just dont understand why they havent work with Kendall. Of course there's the fact that not everybody likes her, but TBH she is way prettier than half the girls they signed :ninja:

She has personality of Morticia Addams.

Can you imagine her with PINK? :ninja:

She is naturally pretty, but has IMO zero modeling skills and the only reason why she's working so much is because of the cult following that Kardashian klan has in the world.

If she smiles like that, I think she'd be fine in PINK. Not like that requires a whole lot of modelling skill. There are like three faces they use: smile, act surprised, some form of shouting.

aahahahahahahah so true

If she smiles like that, I think she'd be fine in PINK. Not like that requires a whole lot of modelling skill. There are like three faces they use: smile, act surprised, some form of shouting.

And Kendall only has one.