Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

34 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Ok, thanks, hope they can get bigger again that would be great, and especially hope we can also choose a gif avi again...so please look at that too? :hehe:

Yeah i believe it takes lot of time, i think when it's all fixed and everything works good again that it will be a matter of getting used too the new BZ, when that is i think it will all be fine again 

The vast majority of the growing pains should resolve themselves when the rebuild has fully taken effect. The boss believes it’s a better product overall, and to be honest, the more I look around, the more I’m inclined to agree with him. Certain things will obviously take some getting used to, but we'll get there.

Give it a month or so and we'll all have forgotten what the old forum even looked like. Promise! :D

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I see no quote bottom either on any thread of that particular sub-forum at least, neither the fast reply box.

Are you on mobile? On a desktop under each person's post you should be able to see a Quote and Edit button. You can reply to a person by hitting the quote button. Or you can @Stormbringer them. Each way will give them a notification that you have either quoted or replied to them. 

The user-to-user capabilities seem to be really improved. Things like avatar size, font, etc. will all get fixed with time :)