Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

You can post videos if you know how to HTML code. As an example.

......<iframe width="420" height="315"
src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0qE1xQ_Db0?autoplay=0">
</iframe>........ (minus the dots at the beginning/end) and pasted in the Source code.

Will look like this:

If you want a video to autoplay, change the source code number to 1

Value 0 (default): The video will not play automatically when the player loads. Value 1: The video will play automatically when the player loads.

2 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

It's possible too to make the avi's bigger like they were before? It's so tiny now :(

Maddog is looking into this at the moment. There are a lot of kinks still to be ironed out, it's going to take at least a couple of days just to rebuild all the attachments and links from the existing posts and for quotes to be re-formatted, amongst other things.

5 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

So avatars must be 80×80 px from now on?

And I just threw a WTF for the "new post" notification beep sound.

It's a good thing IMO, given that YT gives the proper code.

and I really hope adobe flash has got lost for good.

No it is not :p

Ok, thanks, hope they can get bigger again that would be great, and especially hope we can also choose a gif avi again...so please look at that too? :hehe:

Yeah i believe it takes lot of time, i think when it's all fixed and everything works good again that it will be a matter of getting used too the new BZ, when that is i think it will all be fine again 

Kinks are all going to be worked out don't worry people! :p We've already brought up the issue of avatar size as well as being able to format font, emoji's etc. Those things will all be looked at to be improved.

Take a look around and look at the user profiles, new types of notifications, etc. Some things I think people might take to be an improvement :)

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I don't see a reply option there either.

the reply button is simply the quote button on each person's post. 

2 hours ago, CanLVS said:

^ So should we not post new stuff and let the new format catch up with all the images or just go on posting like usual?

Thanks for checking it for me Storm

you can still post but if it were me I would just personally want to wait until final kinks are fixed before posting a ton. Threads are slow to update new posts, are still loading images, etc. 

@katchitup Yeah I think I'll just wait to post but I meant on Alessandra's subtopics I can't quote anyone and there is no box at the bottom for me to make a new post on each thread. I can post on other models threads like Candice, Taylor but in Ale's and all her subtopics there's nothing allowing me to post or reply to anyone.

At least the new notifications are more in-depth, and I learned a lot about the mothman.