Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Tell that to Biden, because the first picture is the Greatest Attack on American since the Civil War... His words, not mine. :rofl: 

I remember him saying that.

I guess it’s because the 1st pic is that an American did by it and not from outside the states?  Either way, it’s a damn huge leap in logic. 

But, I am referring to an old politician.

33 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

non che parlano di lei ma che mettono il nome del brand nel testo

Bruno Mars have a song called Versace on the dancefloor, this was popular a long time ago

Ah, OK! He's not the kinda guy I listen to, that's why I didn't know about it :laugh: (his song has 300M views though, that's a lot!)

On 4/29/2021 at 12:18 AM, peroxideblonde said:

singers needs to stop using "Versace" in their songs since they keep butchering the name, it's not VersacIIIII for fuck sake! if they want to use it at least learn to pronounce it correctly, oh

This is crazy how the Anglo-Saxon are butchering European names.  

Even the ones with a French name can't pronounce it right !

LeBoeuf

Chauvin

Leblanc

Durant or Durand

Auberjenois

Chastain

Durance

Deschanel

+ the American cities with the name of French cities

Montpelier, Vermont

Vincennes, Ohio

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Bayonne, New Jersey

Beaufort, North Carolina

They are many more and...

The pronunciation is a massacre :rofl:

A short recording for you guys.

KIKI.m4a

19 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

One of these photos is the greatest attack on America since the Civil War, and the other doesn't deserve mentioning.

608ae324a6a15.jpg

I think people in the U.S. underestimate how shocking the January 6th insurrection was.

The most powerful democracy in the world having their seat of power successfully overtaken by a mob.

It was imagery associated with say young South-American democracies, not the supposed Shining City upon a hill.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think people in the U.S. underestimate how shocking the January 6th insurrection was.

The most powerful democracy in the world having their seat of power successfully overtaken by a mob.

It was imagery associated with say young South-American democracies, not the supposed Shining City upon a hill.

You mean a mob that was allowed into a locked building from the inside by police?  Source - I know several people who were there front and center and have recording of the the police doing so...  Edit - If you actually do you're research into the event there are dozens of videos that the mainstream media will not show because it completely kills the narrative they want to use as "fear"

1 minute ago, COP11 said:

Let's not forget, they were handing out weapons from a room inside the Capitol. That is on video as well.

100000% FACTS! What I find amazing even after 3 months is there are so many people who haven't seen any of the videos from inside... the full videos that aren't cut to make the situation look bad. 100% inside job.

25 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You mean a mob that was allowed into a locked building from the inside by police?  Source - I know several people who were there front and center and have recording of the the police doing so...  Edit - If you actually do you're research into the event there are dozens of videos that the mainstream media will not show because it completely kills the narrative they want to use as "fear"

I don't see how the fact that some cops might have been complicit changes how this was perceived around the world...

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't see how the fact that some cops might have been complicit changes how this was perceived around the world...

Because its being perceived totally wrong? A bunch of paid actors storming the capital isn't the greatest threat to America since the civil war..... that would be Dems. Sorry, not sorry.

52 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Because its being perceived totally wrong? A bunch of paid actors storming the capital isn't the greatest threat to America since the civil war..... that would be Dems. Sorry, not sorry.

I was talking about how it was experienced abroad.

Whether or not cops were complicit or whatever doesn't change the damaging imagery that was broadcast around the world.

Every undemocratic regime was very happy with that image of America.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I was talking about how it was experienced abroad.

Whether or not cops were complicit or whatever doesn't change the damaging imagery that was broadcast around the world.

Every undemocratic regime was very happy with that image of America.

I'm trying really hard not to say what I want to say because MuH WhItE SuPReMaCy , so cliff-notes version will do then I'm dropping this conversation totally.

"Damaging imagery?"  :rofl: Jesus Christ people are soft if that's considered "damaging" to their sensibilities. 

....  Its completely offensive for anyone to say that "storming the capital" was the worst thing to happen to the USA since the Civil War.....Wake up people, stop being afk, or acting like you're in the " Special Olympics for Soy drinking and losing" < -- Thank you Princess Huhuran.  The lack of backbone is hitting Ted Wheeler levels.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

100000% FACTS! What I find amazing even after 3 months is there are so many people who haven't seen any of the videos from inside... the full videos that aren't cut to make the situation look bad. 100% inside job.

Absolutely 100% an inside job

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

tos0qyis68w61.jpg

Dude, I don't get any of your jokes..... :laugh: Who's the guy with the slimy belly and the cigar? Who's the guy in a red shirt? Who's the middle-aged bloke with a weird smile and no neck?

So many questions, no answers :dry: