Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

14 hours ago, Matt! said:
On 4/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, CandleVixen said:

Daily? I have them like every 4 weeks or so. How is he coping with them

He copes by taking a lot of Excedrin Migraines, and it gets him through the day. 

Everyone is baffled how his migraines do not respond to much of anything. He’s got a high tolerance to most meds. Or they don’t work for long or well. 

He doesn’t have too many that are full blown migraines with the nausea and vomiting. At least right now, anyway.

Sometimes he’ll get prescription pain killers, which he’ll take when they are full blown. And stay in a very dark, cool temp room.

How do you handle yours?

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

He copes by taking a lot of Excedrin Migraines, and it gets him through the day. 

Everyone is baffled how his migraines do not respond to much of anything. He’s got a high tolerance to most meds. Or they don’t work for long or well.

I don't know about migraines, I've never had them, but I read an article last week, where they said they are creating new migraine meds that are way more efficient.

There you go (it's not in English sorry, but the graphs are nice)

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_04/1666394123_34-34Expires1618756389PolicyeyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJ1dGlvbi1yZXN0cmljdGVkLnByaXNtYXNob3AuZnIvYzFlYTl.jpg.6fc68a1146dbbec0363deac866c53b67.jpghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_04/165210214_35-35Expires1618756389PolicyeyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJ1dGlvbi1yZXN0cmljdGVkLnByaXNtYXNob3AuZnIvMWM3ZjQ.jpg.fc1738155a272ad227acf9f7c37d06ec.jpg

On 4/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Is she the one who had a relationship with Luc Besson when she was still a teenager?

Nope, the girl is Maïwenn Le Besco. He married her when she was 15 or 16 and I did not even know it was possible in France? She was 17 when she had their first child.

With daddy :whistle:

Avec-Luc-Besson.thumb.jpg.06436c12bf64478f5c8ef8a0f522827b.jpg

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

ImageImage

Bro, that's not a period, that's acute colonic bleeding :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The next time someone tells me trans women do have their periods, im gonna dump a whole bottle of my hemorrhagic periods -with extra thick clots- on them. I also will give them the pain that goes with it + my uterine fibroid.  :thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know about migraines, I've never had them, but I read an article last week, where they said they are creating new migraine meds that are way more efficient.

There you go (it's not in English sorry, but the graphs are nice)

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_04/1666394123_34-34Expires1618756389PolicyeyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJ1dGlvbi1yZXN0cmljdGVkLnByaXNtYXNob3AuZnIvYzFlYTl.jpg.6fc68a1146dbbec0363deac866c53b67.jpghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_04/165210214_35-35Expires1618756389PolicyeyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJ1dGlvbi1yZXN0cmljdGVkLnByaXNtYXNob3AuZnIvMWM3ZjQ.jpg.fc1738155a272ad227acf9f7c37d06ec.jpg

The thing with migraines meds, most of the time knock you out.

I have migraine all the time also "migraines with aura" When you have the one with aura, you can't read, watch tv, drive, etc. because your sight is blocked by a very bright light.

9 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

The next time someone tells me trans women do have their periods, im gonna dump a whole bottle of my hemorrhagic periods -with extra thick clots- on them. I also will give them the pain that goes with it + my uterine fibroid.  :thumbs_up:

FACTS ^ TRUTH ^ THE ACCURATENESS.

I've heard first hand by a Man who transitioned to Female that their period was far worse then my could ever be and "maybe I shouldn't complain"

I didn't know how to respond other then ask him how his uterus was doing ..... and I quote "it hurts like hell today" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Someone tell this soy fuck that SC, Alabama, TN & Florida are MORE CONSERVATIVE than the Georgia State Government.... Also drove 20+hours (and 900 extra miles) for a trip that takes 3 to 4 hours tops... :rofl: :rofl: 

R8cMuC9k.jpeg

Spoiler

.... so, being a "decent human being" means letting illegals vote in your elections, letting people vote multiple times (as long as they vote Democrat) and dropping hundreds of thousands of Democrat ballots at 4am when no one is watching?

Media LYING AGAIN..

Headlines

Tennessee boy, 17, was shot dead by police at school after his girlfriend's mom called cops on him for 'beating her daughter up'

• Anthony Thompson Jr, 17, was shot and killed by police officer inside bathroom at Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville on April 12 

Police said Thompson had a gun inside Austin-East Magnet High School in east Knoxville later Monday and was shot to death in a confrontation with officers in a bathroom, sparking a lockdown.

------

The guy wasn't killed..... Seems pretty damn alive to me.  Video taken from the school by a student who knew the shooter.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

On 4/19/2021 at 5:22 PM, frenchkiki said:

Nope, the girl is Maïwenn Le Besco. He married her when she was 15 or 16 and I did not even know it was possible in France? She was 17 when she had their first child.

15... :ermm: WTF? And that's allowed?? Am I the only one that finds it sick? (just checking, cause I'm not sure to understand the moral standards anymore)

PS: Maïwenn is pretty, and a good actress, but I don't like her personality.

Besson is not pretty (:rolleyes:), he's a great director and I'm not sure I understand his personality (he's very weird sometimes).