Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

randallgrant: BODYPAINT DAY 3 - 4:45 am Done. Turns out Girl #3 is not only an SI rookie, but NEVER modeled before & just did 19 hrs in paint. 9 am Girl 4

Is the fashion world so empty of models that look good in a bikini that SI has resorted to photographing nobodies? :ninja:

randallgrant: BODYPAINT DAY 3 - 4:45 am Done. Turns out Girl #3 is not only an SI rookie, but NEVER modeled before & just did 19 hrs in paint. 9 am Girl 4

Is the fashion world so empty of models that look good in a bikini that SI has resorted to photographing nobodies? :ninja:

Yeah ... wait for 2011 i will be a rookie in SISE & im goin' to the VSFS :whistle:

WTF is happenin'? ... Now everybody can do SI & VS, it's out of control >.<

Anyways ... Here is Girl #4 & it looks like Hilary Rhoda to me ... Rhoda or Daniella >.<

x2_5eb58a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Ashley is the "Never modeled before" rookie? ... & i don't like they have an actress doin' SI, but i love Ashley & she looks AMAZIING, way better than Beyonce in 2007

I just hope that if she's goin' to be in the issue, she doesn't get the cover ... That would be horrible >.<

I have nothing against Ashley personally. I really don't. :no: I just think it is defeating the whole premise of the issue. The decision to put Beyonce on the cover was a horrible one, IMHO. I like Beyonce okay but why the cover???? Cuz it was the music issue?? Do an editorial about her inside but the cover? Nope, not thinking it's right. So, if Ashley was a model b4 she was an actor as Ophelia says, I sure can't think of a single thing I saw her do worthy of being called a model. I modeled in high school for a few charity events but that does not qualify me as a model by a long shot! :laugh: :laugh:

The movie biz is slowing down so the actors' agents are taking jobs away from the models. How many models have been on the big magazine covers lately vs. the number of actors/actresses? :blah: It's just my opinion, so maybe not worth much but I look at fashion mags to see the clothes worn by professional models. That's just me.

If they are just lookin' for a hot body for the Issue, I can think of tons of girls who would do just fine and aren't models OR actors. Geeez! Just my opinion and thanx for listening. :flower:

Oops! one more thing...The Issue is always such a big deal and kept under wraps until February but why is Ashley's contribution already out there for publication? Could it be to publicize some other project of hers? :gocho: just sayin'...... and again, I do not have anything against Ashley personally. She's a doll. :yes:

Ok, I think the better question is Ophelia what has she done that is considered modeling, Obviously most of us haven't seen any of her work and you have, (or so the implication you've made by pointing out her previous modeling work). I'm curious, what has she done previously aside from mens magazines, (stuff, or maxim)

When it turns out to be true, you heard it from me first: this isn't an editorial - Greene is going to be in a Sobe advertisement within the issue and Sobe is going to use the confusion and hype for publicity. :whistle:

When it turns out to be true, you heard it from me first: this isn't an editorial - Greene is going to be in a Sobe advertisement within the issue and Sobe is going to use the confusion and hype for publicity. :whistle:

That's very true, minebri. I just read something about that this morning. The S.I. bodypaint girls did the "skinsuit" (they are calling it) for ads in the mag but they are technically not for the mag. Don't the models in the issue usually appear in the ads? Lots of new things again, I guess.

Here's a link to some shots of Esti and Hilary for the Issue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/07/s...r=8#slide_image

And, Ophelia, I'm like Phenobarbie, I'd just be curious to see what she has done. I read that she wanted to be a model but was told she was too short to do so so she became an actress. I just can't find any mention of anything she's been in. But, I'd honestly, like to see some pics. Can you post some? :flower: