Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Now that's something i don't know, & since i don't live in the US probably i will never know until i see the videos here ... But i think they haven't say anything yet b/c they promote all the sutff but i haven't see anything of that

But for the ones who live in Latin America, it's goin' to air on TNT ... Don't know the date/time yet

Sadly based on the majority of woman this year, the settings, bikinis and video, this perhaps is one of the best years to date. God I hope the pictures pan out as well.

Isn't it always a given that the photos never turn out as good as they looked like they would be in the vids? :/

Sadly based on the majority of woman this year, the settings, bikinis and video, this perhaps is one of the best years to date. God I hope the pictures pan out as well.

Isn't it always a given that the photos never turn out as good as they looked like they would be in the vids? :/

Indeed every year I wait for the vids, I don't care much of the pics :laugh:

Jade i got your answer ... CNBC will do an hour long show on Swim Feb 9 @ 9 & 10PM ET

@goblue8028, yes Genevieve & Dominique are goin' to be in the american issue this year

& i hope they don't screw the pictures w/photoshop =/ ... From the videos you can see all the girls are lookin' amazing, none of them need photoshop >.<

P.S: David Letterman's show is Sundays right? Are they goin' to reveal the cover model there again?

Jade i got your answer ... CNBC will do an hour long show on Swim Feb 9 @ 9 & 10PM ET

@goblue8028, yes Genevieve & Dominique are goin' to be in the american issue this year

& i hope they don't screw the pictures w/photoshop =/ ... From the videos you can see all the girls are lookin' amazing, none of them need photoshop >.<

P.S: David Letterman's show is Sundays right? Are they goin' to reveal the cover model there again?

why in cnbc, why that channel? i don't have that channel.

they use too give it in spike. what happen? why they don't give it in spike no more?

where's kim cloutier?!?!? :(

No Kim for us this year ... & that sucks, she was amazing last year :(

So bad... she was the best last year.

Week Four

Do you know who the one who appears in the first seconds in the river is???

The first one in the video is Irina Shayk

& Satheen, there's a lot of photographers ... We have to wait for the issue to know wich photographer was with each girl

The first one in the video is Irina Shayk

My goodness, how come I did not recognise her... :wacko:

And the 2nd one is Daniella Sarahyba by any chance???

Yeah, 2nd one is Daniella ... & don't worry, it's har to recognise the girls in those parts of the video, it's less than a sec haha

Genevieve Morton was in South African SI for 2008 and 2009! Check out her pictures ( although don't like her hair in these. It looks better for SI this year):

http://www.sportsillustrated.co.za/swimwea...eve/gallery.php

http://www.sportsillustrated.co.za/swimwea...model=genevieve

Her body looks really hot, right? She's kinda got the same face in ever picture, but she's still really shaping up in my eyes! Got to say, South African SI has some seriously gorgeous girls!