Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Genevieve Morton ( :heart: :heart:), Christine Teigen ( :drool:), Dominique Piek, Hilary Rhoda, Brooklyn, and Daniella all looks great for the mag! A lot of old school SI appeal this year, which makes me happy!

I was so rooting to see Cintia in SI a few years ago, but she disappointed me last year. Her body didn't look good to me and her face looked weird. I hope she pulls it out this year.

Also, I'm glad to see them using more imaginative locations. Old SI used to have the models on boats, in the ocean, in market towns, holding props, smiling, laughing, looking sweet, looking sexy -- it wasn't just some chick on a beach pulling at her briefs! I hope they're getting back to their roots :)

Thanks! :drool:

All the girls are lookin' AMAZING ... Seriously i was expecting a borin' thing like last year, but all the girls looks so freakin' hot! ... Im really excited to see all the stuff

Honestly, the last 2009 issue was quite disappointing. The girls (all girls must be absolutely beautiful) didn't

look great, actually very boring in blank expressions and in the same poses.

This year...they all look great in preview!!

awww I love the vids. thanks for posting it up. LOL you can kinda see Ordon's pooch from her baby (second posted vid @ :32). I think that's why they have her doing the half submerged, body against the bed pics. Love it though. All the girls this year are beautiful!

SI is doin' things different this year, the issue comes out Feb. 9th but the they're goin't to reveal the cover model Feb.7th "To start an amazing Swim 2010 launch week" ... I don't know why & i don't care, that's two days less of wait