Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Exactly, i love Ashley & she's beautiful & her pictures are great ... But the "special" thing about SI is that they always have models on the cover (except in 2007 it sucked, it was awful) ... So, i want things to stay like that, give the cover to the girls who work for it for years! It would be really unfair if they give the cover again to a girl who is doin' her first big modeling sutff just 'cuz she's in a big movie =/

yup, i agree 100% , That's the cool thing about SI they put a model on the cover always, which is good because it helps the model's career to no end. & as much as i love ashley, shes all over the place cause of Twilight at the moment.. if she gets the cover then :evil: nooooo.

That would be AMAZING! ... Marisa's cover is my fav SI cover & she's just perfect for SI, i do believe that there's a chance to see her in the issue but not for the cover 'cuz the "secret" photoshoot was in a studio & mmm that would be weird =/ ... But im goin' to be really really happy 'cuz Marisa is one of the best SI models in history

Plus, the cover model is goin' to be revealed in Vegas or NYC & Marisa is goin' to be in Miami

There was a "secret" photo shoot? :blink: Where was it confirmed that the reveal will take place in Vegas?

That would be AMAZING! ... Marisa's cover is my fav SI cover & she's just perfect for SI, i do believe that there's a chance to see her in the issue but not for the cover 'cuz the "secret" photoshoot was in a studio & mmm that would be weird =/ ... But im goin' to be really really happy 'cuz Marisa is one of the best SI models in history

Plus, the cover model is goin' to be revealed in Vegas or NYC & Marisa is goin' to be in Miami

There was a "secret" photo shoot? :blink: Where was it confirmed that the reveal will take place in Vegas?

Yep hahaha they said the shoot was a "sexy secret" or something like that, they just showed the jewerly & they didn't say wich model was doin' it :laugh: ... & all the SI ppl w/Twitter said that the party&stuff cover related it's goin' to be in Vegas or NYC, but i still can't remember wich city was first but im almost sure it was Vegas

Twitter: Shooting an EXTRA secret story today.Can't tell you who! But I can leak the millions of $ of diamonds!!

2eb9x83.jpg

Found it ... It was "Extra secret" shoot, & that's all they said ... It was between the 3rd (Portugal) & 4th (Palm Spring) shoot

I really want&hope that Marisa is their secret girl! :heart:

I believe the party is in Vegas this year. (nods, it is)

RT @annevyalitsyna: @MJ_Day I'm on board girl! Serious party time coming to Vegas!Are you outfit ready yet? I got nada

I think they should re-name Vegas "SWIM City" when we touch down 2/10!:) We are bringing SO much high end hotness with us!! Who's excited?!

6:47 AM Jan 29th from UberTwitter

@MJ_Day - 'Swim City' = F#@!ING GENIUS! We'll flood the strip and turn it into a huge pool party! Don't forget your bikini!

*blinks slowly*

These people are way to into this.

Whatever the secret is, MJ is freaking out about it.

Twitter: I am totally OBSESSED with our SI Swim 2010 issue... Hard to top people...this is HARD TO TOP!!!!!!!

Im gonna say it...2010 SI Swimsuit....BEST ISSUE EVER. So so SO strong! Its like a paper vacation!!!!!

Wasn't the party in Vegas last year too? And the cover was revealed in NYC? I doubt the party being in Vegas this year means much in determining where the covermodel will be for the reveal since it's three days earlier. :idk:

^ I was just looking for that post, haha. And you edited out Pretty suggesting having diamonds was alluding to Marisa being the model because of the Fantasy Bra. :p

Yeah i edited that 'cuz i just wanted the SI part :laugh: ... But let's wait&see what happens, but i really want Marisa to be there!

& there's goin' to be two events & one in NY, but this year model won't be reveled in Letterman 'cuz it's a sunday right? ... Maybe they're putting a huge cover in some place again this year but in Vegas? ... I don't know, i hate when they change the plan >.<

& since the cover comes out three days before the magazine, i guess that the cover model is goin' to be promotin' the magazine alone those days ... Yeah last year the party was in Vegas, but they had some events before in NYC, this time it's first Vegas & then NYC

Whatever the secret is, MJ is freaking out about it.

Twitter: I am totally OBSESSED with our SI Swim 2010 issue... Hard to top people...this is HARD TO TOP!!!!!!!

Im gonna say it...2010 SI Swimsuit....BEST ISSUE EVER. So so SO strong! Its like a paper vacation!!!!!

That comes from Twitter of who ?

Okey i was talkin' to the girls who run Hilary Rhoda Fan & if the SI countdown says that the cover model will be revealed in 9 days, then it's goin' to be on Monday Feb 8th, the day before the issue comes out & not the 7th like they first told us ...

So i guess that if it's goin' to be a Monday they're goin' to do it w/Letterman again

Why everyone except me thinks that Bar is goin' to get the cover again? ... I love her to death, but don't see her gettin' the cover again this year, maybe next year but not now ... SI Editors haven't repeat the cover model since 80's

I know Bar is one of the four girls who shooted on the beach but for some reason i don't see her again on the cover

i don't want brooklyn to get the cover, i want a burnet to get the cover. too many blond has gone that cover recently. it is time for a burnet to get the cover like daniella would be perfect for the cover, and she has the best body from all the SI models.