Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

And do you know when all the pics will be available on their web site? is the date announced?

Tomorrow ... Probably toniight @ 2am or something like that

Well, here it's 1am now, I guess it will be at 2am NYC time, or is it LA time?

And do you know when all the pics will be available on their web site? is the date announced?

Tomorrow ... Probably toniight @ 2am or something like that

Well, here it's 1am now, I guess it will be at 2am NYC time, or is it LA time?

Oh i was sayin' LA time, last year it was something like that

I agree about the blondes, next year i want a brunette (hopefully Hilary :heart: ) ... But about the beach, i don't know, the thing it's called "Swimsuit Edition" where do you wear swimsuits besides the beach/sea? In the desert? In your house? I like the thing of the beach, is just that they're not original w/the beach shoots

I agree about the blondes, next year i want a brunette (hopefully Hilary :heart: ) ... But about the beach, i don't know, the thing it's called "Swimsuit Edition" where do you wear swimsuits besides the beach/sea? In the desert? In your house? I like the thing of the beach, is just that they're not original w/the beach shoots

Pool, lake, river, falls, boat, catamaran... though I believe they've done some shoots there too.

Damaris Lewis & Christine Teigen are goin' to be tomorrow mornin' will be on:

"CW 11 Between 6 am and 7 am (closer to 7) Promoting SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT 2010!!!"

why cw? why do they always have to put everything in cw or cbs, wtf? i don't have those channels.

why can they just show in spike? just how they use to show there before.

Pool, lake, river, falls, boat, catamaran... though I believe they've done some shoots there too.

I would LOVE some shoots in falls, that would be amaziing really, that's something they need to try someday ... But again, not for the cover, i love the elephant/pool/etc shoots & all, but the most iconic place where you wear a swimsuit is the beach ... Now they could do a great shoot in a boat in the middle of the beach & that would be amazeballs, but no, they like to do just simple random beach shoots & that's another thing

@Jade, Letterman is @ 11pm

Damaris Lewis & Christine Teigen are goin' to be tomorrow mornin' will be on:

"CW 11 Between 6 am and 7 am (closer to 7) Promoting SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT 2010!!!"

why cw? why do they always have to put everything in cw or cbs, wtf? i don't have those channels.

why can they just show in spike? just how they use to show there before.

No idea ... Im goin' to wait for videos so i hope someone cap it!

11 pm in california time? in what channel does it come out the letterman show? i would have to wait to someone to post the video so i could watch it. i never could watch anything in my tv. only on my labtop so annoying. i wish i could off watch in tv, it suck.