Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Genevieve Morton was in South African SI for 2008 and 2009! Check out her pictures ( although don't like her hair in these. It looks better for SI this year):

http://www.sportsillustrated.co.za/swimwea...eve/gallery.php

http://www.sportsillustrated.co.za/swimwea...model=genevieve

Her body looks really hot, right? She's kinda got the same face in ever picture, but she's still really shaping up in my eyes! Got to say, South African SI has some seriously gorgeous girls!

I.....can't...breathe....plz, help :drool: :drool: :drool:

holy, some of them are so striking, even better than SI USA :heart: :heart: just my opinion, but Genevieve is SMOKING HOT, and other models, e.g. Candice? geez

So... the word on BZ here is that the cover is being revealed on Feb. 7th? Are we sure about that? Letterman (on whose show the last two covers were revealed) does not broadcast on weekends, and the 7th is Superbowl Sunday, which is a great day to release a cover, assuming you want no one to notice it. Unless SI is going to do the reveal at some point during the festivities to cash in on all the Superbowl's viewers?

For the last umpteenth number of years, the cover has always been shot at the beach. So following that format again this year... it will be...

Dominique - Would love to see her on the cover. She's been doing SASI for a couple of years now.. so who knows.

Bar - Don't see them giving her the cover two years in a row.... slim shot.

Brooklyn - Most likely, though she looks like a Orange County trophy wife who shops at the mall of all places. Don't need Brooklyn when we have Marisa who really needs to be come back btw.... or Petra, or both

Christine - Don't see happening

So... the word on BZ here is that the cover is being revealed on Feb. 7th? Are we sure about that? Letterman (on whose show the last two covers were revealed) does not broadcast on weekends, and the 7th is Superbowl Sunday, which is a great day to release a cover, assuming you want no one to notice it. Unless SI is going to do the reveal at some point during the festivities to cash in on all the Superbowl's viewers?

I asked SI ppl about why on earth they're goin' to reveal the cover two days before the magazine (a sunday) & they told me this: "to start an amazing Swim 2010 launch week!"

So i have no idea of how are they goin' to reveal the cover this year, im tryin' to get some info

so sooon :drool: im pretty sure Brooklyn is gonna get the cover: i dont love her,but i dont mind if she gets it, i would love to see Cintia or Hilary Rhoda on the front but it's unlikely <_<

- South African SI really have some stunning girls. Many of them are actually better then the US models.

Im pretty sure Brooklyn is gettin' the cover this year, & since i love her im goin' to be really happy if she gets the cover ... If is not her, i think it's goin' to be Bar again 'cuz Dominique is a rookie for SI America & Christine's chance are even worst since she's a rookie to SI ...

Or maybe they're changin' things this year & they're doin' a cover in some other place? Like in Palm Springs & Damaris (!) is gettin' the cover? ... 'Cuz the other girl in Palm Springs is Genevieve who is another rookie .. Now for the girls who shooted in India i think they got screw 'cuz i can't imagine a cover w/elephants & stuff, it would be great but i don't see that happening

Now in other things, there's goin' to be three days of SI events ... Two in Las Vegas & one in NYC, or maybe two in NYC & one in Vegas, im too lazy to check & i can't remember

Yanno with Twilight being the uber must see "Edward!! Bella emo heart yay glitter and sparkles, shirtless boys at least it's not HP/Avatar" movie of the year, perhaps they'll put the Twilight chick on the cover with her body painting? /shudders

^ I'll have lost all faith in SI if they do a shot of Greene advertising SoBe drinks as the cover. :|

I'm allowing myself a minuscule hope Marisa will get a surprise cover. Her return to SI would get a lot of press (going by the Askmen list, she's the world's most popular model right now), and if the cover is being revealed on Superbowl Sunday, it would only make sense that the covermodel be in Miami for the game, and Marisa will be there doing a public event that would serve as a nice little "primer" for the cover's publicity. I'm not holding my breath though.

^ I'll have lost all faith in SI if they do a shot of Greene advertising SoBe drinks as the cover. :|

I'm allowing myself a minuscule hope Marisa will get a surprise cover. Her return to SI would get a lot of press (going by the Askmen list, she's the world's most popular model right now), and if the cover is being revealed on Superbowl Sunday, it would only make sense that the covermodel be in Miami for the game, and Marisa will be there doing a public event that would serve as a nice little "primer" for the cover's publicity. I'm not holding my breath though.

That would be AMAZING! ... Marisa's cover is my fav SI cover & she's just perfect for SI, i do believe that there's a chance to see her in the issue but not for the cover 'cuz the "secret" photoshoot was in a studio & mmm that would be weird =/ ... But im goin' to be really really happy 'cuz Marisa is one of the best SI models in history

Plus, the cover model is goin' to be revealed in Vegas or NYC & Marisa is goin' to be in Miami

Im lovin' Ashley stuff for SI but if she's on the cover please can someone kill me? ... :wave:

Exactly, i love Ashley & she's beautiful & her pictures are great ... But the "special" thing about SI is that they always have models on the cover (except in 2007 it sucked, it was awful) ... So, i want things to stay like that, give the cover to the girls who work for it for years! It would be really unfair if they give the cover again to a girl who is doin' her first big modeling sutff just 'cuz she's in a big movie =/