Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

I can't understand ugly or being repelled by her looks per se :unsure: , but I do agree with sweetandlow in that something about her I find totally unmemorable somehow :unsure: . I also think its lame they call her "Ann V" now. Anne Vyalitsyna was one of the catchiest, most distinctive and most swimsuit model sounding names there :idk: . "Ann V" just sounds like a girl from "Deal or No Deal" or something :dontgetit: .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All that i have to say about "Ann V" on the cover is: GO BROOKLYN! :ninja: :laugh:

:laugh:

Then I guess that'll be two years in a row for you then, congratulations :flower: .

Actually three years in a row ...

2008: Marisa Miller

2009: Bar Refaeli

2010: Go Brooklyn! :laugh:

& yeah ... IMO everything is better than "Ann V"

So far I think I like the 3rd location the best. It's in Asia somewhere I think. The bikini's are amazing, the accessories are beautiful, the scenery is to die for.... the only other place I've seen I liked is the Winery Cintia was at.

Looks like Bar and Brooklyn got stuck the beach.....lol sucks for them.

Trip 3, Day 4 - Yesterday was long and hot! Got colorful shots of large animals, different monkeys, pretty birds... oh yeah, and the model

Trip 3,Day 4 - Shot at a 16th century fort. 1/25th the drive today from yesterday. FYI-The musk of 16th century forts & bat poo is horrible