Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Do you guys think Rookie #1 is Patricia Barros?

Someone who works for SI said she has a connection to SI Swimsuit, however being that she's a rookie perhaps she's the sister of one of the veterans?

Ana Beatriz Barros has a model sister named Patricia :nicole: .

BTW, am I the only one not seeing the picture/pictures of this Rookie #1 :| ? All I see is Bar :idk: .

Someone in Bar's theard kind of "fixed" the image of Rookie #1

I still have no idea of who she is haha

From the non-fixed photo, I thought that was supposed to be a man. :|

BTW, am I the only one not seeing the picture/pictures of this Rookie #1 :| ? All I see is Bar :idk: .

You have eyes only for Bar then. It's understandable. :p But there are a few "body shots" of rookie #1 in the first post.

Has anyone figured out yet where they've been shooting? The only location I've been able to nail down is Dubai but they seemed to be like, "stationed" there and then hopping from one location to the next?? How many girls do they usually shoot in each location, does anyone know?

You have eyes only for Bar then. It's understandable. :p But there are a few "body shots" of rookie #1 in the first post.

:persuazn: I thought that was Brooklyn Dicker in the fist post :confused: .

Oh, it's one of those types of models. :sleep: NEXT.

Agree :pinch: :ninja: . Not saying it can't be true love, it just makes me less interrested :laugh: .

At Yankees/Blue Jays game. Just saw Rookie #1 on the jumbotron with her famous boyfriend looking beautiful and tan from the first shoot!!!

Oh, it's one of those types of models. :sleep: NEXT.

I know ... It's really sad how even SI people is talkin' about her boyfriend, poor model, she's not even out & she's already someone's girlfriend :laugh:

& ooh! ... Finally pictures of Brooklyn where we can see her face! :heart:

& ooh! ... Finally pictures of Brooklyn where we can see her face! :heart:

You talking about this...

21nxu.jpg

I was about to ask if it was Rookie # 2 :pinch: . Why do I know Brooklyn's name but can't recognize her :confused: ?

I know ... It's really sad how even SI people is talkin' about her boyfriend, poor model, she's not even out & she's already someone's girlfriend :laugh:

:rofl: Yeah, that sucks :pinch: . But they know the curiosity sells :pinch: . But unless he plays NFL football, basketball or golf I'm not likely to know him anyway :laugh: :ninja: .

I've been thinkin' about Rookie #2, & by the pictures ... She looks (well, her body) almost exactly like Dayana Mendoza's body to me (you know Miss Universe 2008) even the hair it's the same color & the same long ... But i don't know hahaha, i don't think SI have eve use Beuty Queens before ... But that Rookie #2 looks a lot like Dayana to me :laugh:

& yes Joe, that's what i was talkin' about, besides Bar, Brooklyn is my fav. SI model ... In fact she won the poll in SI's website about who should be the Cover, so i guess she's very popular in the SI world ... I don't get why there's just like three pics of her, but it's better than nothing! ...

Oh guess what, Brooklyn is married to a famous tennis player & SI has never said anything about that, so i guess you're right & they just want us to start talkin' about Rookie #1 to find out who she is :laugh:

Twitter: 7 days until shoot #2 starts!! Get ready for photos, Q&As with the girls, video and OA - Overtweeters Anonymous

Throwback photo of Jessica Gomes in Tenerife, 2009. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks at our next fab shoot location!!!