Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

I didn't say you didn't like commercial :idk: . Long story short, my point was why the conflict at hand wasn't about bra size.

Laetitia has the "unique" looks that hf fans generally prefer compared to a prototypical barbie and has a sweet and classy type demeanor (not saying I'm on board with calling this girl trashy) and she said she prefers "low tone" sex appeal which Laetitia has opposed to the "in your face" that some women find intimidating or offensive.

I didn't say you didn't like commercial :idk: . Long story short, my point was why the conflict at hand wasn't about bra size.

Laetitia has the "unique" looks that hf fans generally prefer compared to a prototypical barbie and has a sweet and classy type demeanor (not saying I'm on board with calling this girl trashy) and she said she prefers "low tone" sex appeal which Laetitia has opposed to the "in your face" that some women find intimidating or offensive.

Okay, bring back Ophelia! :wave: Joe, just leave out the intimidating part, keep in offensive and you have it nailed. Intimidation implies jealousy and that is certainly not the case.. :rofl: ......not even close. K? :hug: :flower:

As far as Dayana being in the mag goes, I really don't have an opinion. First time I ever saw her. She does look tons better in the pic posted last, that's for sure. She looks beautiful! SI makes some serious errors as do other mags. But, that's why they do what they do and I do what I do. :laugh: :wave: Seems like they will make Brooklyn the covergirl, for the same usual reasons. Anyway, that's what I think. I don't think they would put Bar there two years in a row, would they? :unsure: :unsure:

I should have said some "people" rather :ninja: , not women specifically. But yeah, maybe best left out.

But long story short, I thought Matt's saying she doesn't like models that look like women isn't true as she likes models of the same size

or bigger than this girl. Whereas likewise the assumption that he measures models by bra size is equally not so (his votes in the "Ultimate Swimsuit Model" competition by example). And that with different genders with different tastes in models in general, disagreements about what's hot or not is just inevitable. But the tastes of both are fine.

I think she's a great and funny person, I just wanted to understand how she was ugly, but I guess its one of those things on bellazon, if its not as easy as "her teeth are jacked up" or "because she has one eyebrow" or something then I just ought not to ask :mellow: . And the being trashy, I guess ought to doubly not have asked as she left the thread and I only became more confused so....

===================================

But I don't think she'll get it two years in a row, but then I'm not sure what the criteria is :nicole: .

I think the issue is moreso the ever raging conflict of the male commercial model fan vs. the female high fashion model fan.

Hurray for people who can objectively see the issue at hand rather than intentionally misinterpret a comment in order to support their negative opinion of someone! :ddr:

Moving on... As much as Brooklyn seems next in line for the cover, if I was SI I wouldn't give it to her, just to avoid the repetition of three blonde covermodels in a row. I would have at least one brunette (Irina, Daniela?) and a black model (Jessica W.?) before going back to a blonde. Or maybe an Asian covermodel (Jarah?) thrown in there too. Daniela and Jessica W. have definitely paid their dues by this point.

But I can't believe this thread is busier than the VSFS '09 thread. :rofl:

It just seems to me that everywhere you look, if it is connected with S.I., they are peddling Brooklyn. No doubt she's pretty and has a very good body but I don't know if I "get it". I'm trying. I have nothing whatsoever negative to say about her....she seems sexy AND classy at the same time. So, that's why I assume she will be it. Andy might figure in there, too just as I think Leo figured in with Bar......again, Bar is gorgeous!!! But, somehow, I think there is a connection, as much as there shouldn't be. They also hype Danica Patrick a lot and I think that would be a huge disappointment. Oh, well, who knows?? It's supposed to be about models........ not an FHM kind of thing. Isn't that the tradition??? :blink:

I had a horrible thought. They wouldn't use Kim Kardashian or someone like that, would they? Sweet Mother of God! That would be very, very disappointing. I still don't get the Beyonce cover other than perhaps $$$$ and fame talk. I also think agents of models can exert "pressure". I'd like to think that Diane Smith wouldn't fall prey to that but you never know. I'd also be hugely disappointed if they would make it a "rookie" cover as much as they seem to like Rookie #1.

I think Irina would be great, (she's very hot, sexy and natural) Tori, :heart: of course, Jarah and then I don't know who else. Only starting speculation 6 months ahead of schedule. :laugh: :laugh: But, it's fun to critique, huh? :wave:

I don't think the athlete cover is so bad since it is SPORTS at least. I would prefer not though. I don't find Danica particularly attractive per se, but not bad looking and I do like her :) .

My thing with Brooklyn is her name has such a model ring to it when I originally heard it I thought she was from back in the 80s or something. But I find it interresting that I find myself incapable of remembering her face for some reason and I'm not sure why that is. I've seen her many times but...I actually saw a commercial yesturday for SI backgrounds or something and said, "she looks like an SI girl". Then it tured out to be her :| :| :| .

Twitter:

Today got some GREAT news! Am doing the dance of joy! We are going to blow your swimsuit minds this year! Can't wait until Feb!!!!!

8:48 AM Aug 20th from web

:blink: Way to blow our minds. Jesus give us some kind of a hint.

------

What's up with the monsoon in NYC? Can't wait to be on location in 5 days with @xoxojessica, @annevyalitsyna and 2 other Swimsuit favorites!

So Anne V is confirmed

I don't think the athlete cover is so bad since it is SPORTS at least. I would prefer not though. I don't find Danica particularly attractive per se, but not bad looking and I do like her :) .

My thing with Brooklyn is her name has such a model ring to it when I originally heard it I thought she was from back in the 80s or something. But I find it interresting that I find myself incapable of remembering her face for some reason and I'm not sure why that is. I've seen her many times but...I actually saw a commercial yesturday for SI backgrounds or something and said, "she looks like an SI girl". Then it tured out to be her :| :| :| .

I'm with you, Joe, on this one.....re: not remembering her face. I get her, Julie Henderson and Anne V. all mixed up. They just look the same to me. :confused: I will recognize Brooklyn if she is with Andy or if they tell me it is her. Wonder what that's all about? I even saw pics of her watching Andy play and they said it was Brooklyn and I was "what? really?" :blink: But, presented with a pic and a name then I think she's pretty. If either one of the three were doing something outside of wearing a bathing suit, I would not have a clue. :laugh: :no:

And, the chick with the tweeting.......well, she better say something with substance or not say anything at all. It's all soooooooo mysterious, locations, etc. *making mysterious, suspenseful sounding noise*

Oh, the intrigue of it all!!!!! :whistle:

What's up with the monsoon in NYC? Can't wait to be on location in 5 days with @xoxojessica, @annevyalitsyna and 2 other Swimsuit favorites!

So Anne V is confirmed

So Anne Vy... like the new girl who was photographed with Leonardo DiCaprio on some beach??

They are clearly going for buzz and money there at SI HQ.

Shooting at a private villa. The light on Anne is literally kissing her skin. Sorry, you'll have to wait until February to see them.

about 21 hours ago from TwitterBerry

iba14w.jpg

I have to get creative on location without wardrobe racks...

about 18 hours ago from TwitPic

Wrapped the first day with Anne V. OMGizzles girl worked it!!! Insane.

about 13 hours ago from TwitterBerry

f1w9k2.jpg

Trendspottin! The rouched butt is IN and Anne V works it like a pro.

Off to shoot at a vineyard. Mmm wine before 12pm is totally acceptable here! Should we do a grape bikini on AnneV