Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Nope not me Lara does have an amazing body and her face isnt terrible but not the best for VS and as well her walk was the worst of the night for me...and Sessilee i really dont know what they were thinking she looked so scary and just wrong for the show in general. When she walked out in Dangerous her head bobbed very oddly i thought she was gonna unhinge and swallow everyone lol...Im not trying to offend its just they both were not right for the Glamour theme IMO

agree :laugh:

I was just re-watching the PINK section - purely for professional purposes - and I saw something a little strange... Wonder if anyone else noticed it too?

Whilst Behati is pretending to be some sort of drill-instructor, Flavia just... disappears!

*PIFF*

:magic:

Go and see. Me? I reckon it was the return of Adriana's SPOOKY FINGER post-11221-0-1446069075-6559_thumb.gif

I was just re-watching the PINK section - purely for professional purposes - and I saw something a little strange... Wonder if anyone else noticed it too?

Whilst Behati is pretending to be some sort of drill-instructor, Flavia just... disappears!

*PIFF*

:magic:

Go and see. Me? I reckon it was the return of Adriana's SPOOKY FINGER post-13181-0-1446069076-29602_thumb.gif

:rofl:

Well, I have to say that the editing sucked so much like never before -> especially the 1st segment (and Adriana's finger incident... nightmares in the house)

I liked the ballet-segment the most, because of the outfits, rose petals, best editing and the song! does anyone know the other song besides "with you"?

the editing with the PINK-section was great as well, but the outfits were simply boring (from the 3rd outfit on)

The slowmotions:

Were great with Alessandra's candy-outfit back in 2005, but this year it was used almost with every single girl - authenticity just faded away!

and I hated that they show the audience - who the f*** cares (especially the redhair human-like ... was that sheryl crowe?? :blink: anyway, she was shown toooo long, and that two times)

ESPECIALLY GREAT MODELS:

Maryna Linchuk - you can also slap my butt :laugh:

Adriana (had the look of VSFS 2003 - the best year of her)

Miranda - she wore my fav outfit (with the butterfly wings) and she rocked it!

BAD MODELS:

Heidi (I only saw - WRINKLES, WRINKLES, WRINKLES)

Ale - she's actually SUPERGREAT, but how she pointed on Usher - :yuckky:

Selita - bad posing

-especially bad-:

Arlenis (sorry to say, but she looked dead. I could have said "without expression" because of the "no insulting-codex", but she simply looked dead)

ANGELA LINDVALL - STOP TRYING TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT - have you guys ever noticed that she was the only one who stepped forward in the finale

I hate her since she swayed her scarf in front of iza's face in the 2006-finale just to be in the spotlight

NOW GUYS!: tell me your favorite model and outfit and the worst model and outfit! Please try to give only one answer for each question :blush:

^

Favorite Model: Adriana Lima & Izabel Gourlat (sorry can't say one xD)

Favorite Outfit: Iza's outfit for BTH

Worst Model: Angela L & Doutzen

Worst Outfit: Lara's Dangerous outfit

Nope not me Lara does have an amazing body and her face isnt terrible but not the best for VS and as well her walk was the worst of the night for me...and Sessilee i really dont know what they were thinking she looked so scary and just wrong for the show in general. When she walked out in Dangerous her head bobbed very oddly i thought she was gonna unhinge and swallow everyone lol...Im not trying to offend its just they both were not right for the Glamour theme IMO

You know, I think VS wanted to add some more ethnicity into the show and they totally should, they just took the wrong people in my opinion. I like Selita and Noemie, to me they are really beautiful (and truthfully all the girls are beautiful), but Arlenis and Sessilee didn't do much for me. They are both pretty girls, but, maybe it was the way they were styled, Sessilee did seem kind of weird on that runway and Arlenis didn't really give much, although I think she looked the best of the two. :whistle:

Arlenis looked much better then Sessilee yes...but Arlenis was a yawn absolutely no energy...I get they wanted to be more diverse but why Sessilee they already had an amazing beautiful black model in Oluchi but i get they wanted to try someone newer and fresh but just the wrong person. I love Noemie she is amazing i understand alot of people dont like her but whatever. As for Selita well im no fan of Selita thats for sure but i wont lie she looked good this yr i just dont like her poses at the end of the runway...

As for this

Favorite Model: Alessandra and Miranda (Hands down the two best of the night)

Favorite Outfit: Miranda's Butterfly and Izabel's Black Tie

Worst Model: Lara Stone and Sessilee Lopez

Worst Outfit: I hated Selita's Modern outfit and I didn't like Sessilee's Ballet one i dont know it looked good but the way she modelled it turned me off

I have to say, at first I didn't like Lara Stone at all. But then ooh la la showed me some non VS pics of her and look.... she looks amazing. Why couldn't she look like this for the show. She's absolutely breathtaking. I'm now going to follow her career and check out what she's been doing just in hope of seeing the old Lara back.

post-21980-1228615002_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1228615008_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1228615016_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1228615022_thumb.jpg

thx guys for your answers so far ;)

my opinion to the music:

1. Segment: Well, "What's your name" was ok, but "Yeah" simply didn't match with the Goddess-outfits

2. Segment: I like the song and Jorge Moreno, but there were too many breaks within the song

3. Segment: it's a good, but not perfect choice, but I liked it how it started, when Ale went out to the runway

4. Segment: the song fitted perfectly - the outfits were just too boring

5. Segment: I think it was the best song this year - I like the mixture between "with you" and the other song - anybody knows the title??

6. Segment: same to 3. Segment: there could've been a better choice

Besides that - my answer to my question :blush: :

favorite model: Adriana

favorite outfit: Miranda Kerr's butterfly-outfit

worst model: too many, but I would say Noémie aka Mrs. blowing-kisses clown

worst outfit: Lara's outfit in the 2. Segment and almost every single outfit in the PINK-segment (especially Edita's and Lindsay's ones )