Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Ok, I already watched the show haha ... and i do have to say I LOVED IT! I know it wasn't what we were expecting, but i wasn't a bad show ... i know, as always was everything about HEIDI ... but well, it is not gonna change until she left Victoria's Secret ....... so, WHATEVER w/Heidi!

My fav. was (OBVIOUSLY) Alessandra ... i just love that woman ... God, she was completely perfect in every single moment of the night ... i mean at backstage, at the intro, in everything she was just perfect ... i would die looking at her when she oppened The Modern's segment ... WOOW! What a perfection ... VS have to think about put her someday to open the show, she's just perfect for that ... uhmmm i think i'm a little bit more inlove w/her hahaha ... so, SHE WAS THE BEST FOR ME! ... she didn't get as much attention as i was expecting, but i really think she DOESN'T need all that attention to shine, she just shine by herself :heart: :wub: ... oh, and i can't stop laugh since i heard: WHERE'S THE CHAMPAIGN, WHERE'S THE CHAMPAIGN? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: Hahahahaha ok, i have to stop talking about her or i'm gonna stay for hour an hour just talking about my lovely beauty :laugh:

Adri and Iza ... wow, even when Iza just got 2 fucking outfits, and i hated the 1st one & i didn't like Adri's hair w/the fantasy, i loved 'em both ... i love their walk and their style ... and not just because they're Caramel-Osas haha they were really beautiful at the stage ... so, they both R my second favorites :heart: ... -I am still in love w/Iza and her little gift :laugh: -

Then ... Marisa (WOW SHE SURPRISED ME IN EVERYTHING! :heart: ), Ana B (Glad she's back), Isabeli, Candice, Maryna, KK ( :cry: ) were the others that i loved :heart:

Oh, i also have to say, that Behati was amazing, she stole the show (even when she did Ale's 07 pose :laugh: ) now i think that i love her hahaha ... she was amazing! GO BEHATI!

Goddess- GOOD ... i didn't like at all 'coz they didn't show much of Ale w/her wings :mad:

Dangerous- LOVED Marisa's oppening :heart: ... she was fantastic!

The Modern- WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? HAHAHAHA ... my fav segment ... I LOVED Alessandra's oppening ... she took my breath away :heart: :drool:

Pink Planet- Awesome ... again, Behati stole the show ...

Ballet- I liked the music and the rose petals :laugh: ... there weren't the Caramel-Osas so ... :)

Black Tie- I was expecting a little bit more attention to the Fantasy ... and ... i keep waiting for the big surprise HEIDI :morning:

So, that's all i have to say hahaha ... i really liked the show, of course it wasn't WOOW, but it wasn't bad at all ... ;)

Yeah, it' me again, K_Dub, with more hits and misses about VSFS 2008.

Hit: The girls dancing on the runway. ;) Maybe Noemie went a little overboard with kissing the singer in the dangerous segment, but I enjoyed her dancing. :D Same with Arlenis Sosa Pena, Erin Heatherton, and Shannon Click. Shannon's dance I liked the best. :drool: With so many people on here complaining that the models look bored and lack energy, many more you should have enjoyed it. :yes: Those girls were having fun and BURSTING WITH ENERGY!!! :fun:

Miss: Karolina Kurkova. Don't get me wrong, she is among my favorite. And excuse me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it seem like Victoria's Secret try to fuck with her on PURPOSE?! <_< In the Ballet De Fleurs segment of the show, she had to continuously pick up the dress as not to step on and trip and fall on the runway. Then right before the finale, they had a pin problem with her dress. Granted, she did seem to be bitchy when she told the camera people to move back and shoved her hand in the face of the camera. But shit, I'm sure other models have their mishaps, and they don't focus on those, only hers. She probably felt like she was being picked on.

Hit: Ok, I'm sure many people who watched the show were kinda disappointed with the runway this year, myself included. I'm more of a traditional runway guy myself. However, I give this new runway a hit because sometimes you gotta buck back, take a chance, trying to add something new. :cool: And I think it worked. The longer runway allowed the girls to get THEIR DANCE ON!!! SHIT WAS HOT!!! :drool:

Miss: Heidi Klum hosting the show. :mad: It's getting kind of old, ain't it? :/ She wasn't even in the 2006 show, and they STILL LET HER HOST IT!!! Victoria's Secret, C'MON!!! Buck back, take a chance. Let somebody else host it next year.

that is a really cool shot you made! ...at first i thought it was a real promo for the show.

... all these raggedy bitches try and work their hands and bodies like miss. banks and they end up looking like fools. Tyra was unstoppable in her couture days. I miss the old walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falWSmjiEw0 ...1:20 is gorgeousenss

that is a really cool shot you made! ...at first i thought it was a real promo for the show.

... all these raggedy bitches try and work their hands and bodies like miss. banks and they end up looking like fools. Tyra was unstoppable in her couture days. I miss the old walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falWSmjiEw0 ...1:20 is gorgeousenss

Look at 0:52. WOW. :shock:

I saw the show a few hours ago ...

& i hate it hahahaha

There's just a couple of things that i liked:

Adriana, Ale, Iza, Karolina, Marisa, Isabeli, Ana, Maryna & Candice ... i mean, the three seconds of them that they let us see :ninja:

i hate the rest of the show ...

VS just ruined all my hopes ...

That thing about Kk's outfit was the worst thing EVER!

& uugh the music i LOVE Chris Brown, & "With You" is a beautiful song, but for me is not a good song for a fashion show ...

I hated