Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

^ I think this is very true. The more simple the

editing of the show, the better, I find. & in recent

years they've been trying to mix it up a lot... Which

is understandable. I mean, it's an hour long fashion

show. Women walking. And that could get repetitive

very easily, but their attempts and making the show

more dynamic have made it worse, imo. :/

& thanks for answering, PC :)

Well, since i read that the show was awfulllll ...

Im not goin' to wait for the videos today, im goin' to the bed & i see the stupid show tomorrow hahaha

Looks like VS don't show my girls Adri,Ale&Iza ... So i don't care for the show. & i hope that Ale&Adri leaves VS b/c every year is just worst than the other :ninja:

Hmm sounds like no one liked it much ahh well i guess we were asking for too much with great models great outfits and a great show atleast one of the three had to be corny lol but i dont care i still wanna see it now anyone got a download yet lol im so impatient i just got back from work and i live in Aus...

While I enjoyed the show (Loved Candice!!) it is lacking something. With all the commercials and performances there is very little show. And i don't need to hear what pickup lines the models dislike, I just want them to walk the runway in amazing lingerie and be beautiful. Thats why I tune in every year and anticipate the show all year long. I also prefer them walking to awesome music tracks rather than taking two minutes of no runway so Usher can perform. its not the Grammys. I always love the Pink segments BUT still there was nothing spectacular about this year :( Thats just my two sense. The people who put the show together should read this message board and listen to what the real Victoria's Secret fans want to see.

i didn't enjoy it that much. i like looking at the pictures, better lol. too much time focusing on the performers and who is in the audience... sounds like everyone else felt the same way. didn't like the stage-like runway, it doesn't work. also, i thought the runway was too long. usually i complain that it isn't long enough, but this one felt like there were too many girls on it at the same time. i loved the 2005 show, that was dramatic and dynamic... i want another like it. i still watch that one! 2006 was pretty good, too. but this was the worst of recent times.... imo.

oh and i forgot to add that the editing was totally horrific!! haha.

Who is Victoria? Is that Victoria? What is her secret? Seriously are they nuts? or maybe just driving me nuts already :| I think they should change the editors, this mtv style type editing isn't working much for me :/ especially highlighting the artist because apparently it's more important than the actual fashion show... all they want is to appeal to their fans so they can watch it :cain: It makes me sad watching every VS, I'm loosing hope :no: Some models really surprised me though... Marissa, Doutzen, Alessandra, Isabeli, Ana, Inguna, Izabel and Marina.

Just tone down Heidi a little bit more and maybe it will get a progressively better :dontgetit:

So far it's very anticlimactic...

Simply with the editing, the energy is just fizzling out :/

The Who is Victoria segment was down right lame. <_<

The music is not good. At all. :|

That's probably the worst part.

But I like the runway and it's length.

I like the outfits. & the cheesiness

of the arm gestures has diminished.

So that's good :laugh:

& I loved the opening with Adriana.

Her stripping as she walked is so going to be my next avi :clap:

6/10

The things I took from the show:

1. Marisa's walk was good the first time around. It went downhill from there, however she looked fabu

2. Very little focus on some of the models. Ale, Karolina, Adriana, Izabel. I'm ok with that.

3. The music choices [except the second seg] can suck my ass. Hiphop/Usher ftl!

4. Second seg and Pink were awesome.

5. lawlz @ Karolina....

6. Isabeli, Candice, Inguna, Ale, Marisa, Carmen, Flavia, Behati and a few of the Pink girls looked awesome!

7. VS needs to always have Spanish singers/men straddle bongos

8. Stop with the pointing. You want pointing... here _!_

9. Doutzen is built like a linebacker.

10. Heidi should retire... ASAP

11. The Who's who of the Audience = the fail

12. Show more Isabeli

13. Play World of Warcraft

14. Next year, VS needs to craft a better looking bra. I r know how to bedazzle shit too.

15. Why do Miranda's breast look fake?

16. Julia S had the best wings imo

17. Selita still reminds me of a tranny

18. I want to be Paris Hilton's BFF

19. Ana Beatriz looked amazing in her first outfit. Not so much in her second? o.O!

20. Half the models faces looked gaunt, and a little crackish....

21. Bring back Gisele....