Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

i know i am wwwwaaayyy off topic with this...

but has anyone seen that picture of Tyra in People Magazine?

im hopeing i smell a comeback :ninja:

all you haters may say im wrong but how wrong was i about lara, carmen and erin making it on the show. ;)

she looks great...if she keeps it up, i think she could come close to her old self. i really think the VS heads could convice her to do a curtin call with gisele, helena, laticia, stephanie and maybe even claudia since she really coming back with huge campaings again...and cindy, naomie and christy too...

i think the way VS should try to top off this year is to bring back the "CLASS" in the actual MODELS...these girls were classy, but you know what i mean...bring on the BIG NAMES!!

they did it in the clothes this year (for the most part), do it in the models for next year...i think bringing back carmen was a little taste of what might be coming...

i have a feeling you guys...i really do...this has a chance IMO joe, look at what happend this year, they just so happend to have a greek theme, they paid a tribute to little havana with babaloo, they used lara and erin....

if we voice it enough starting now...who knows what can happen...

Well, I'm not that convinced to see all the past big names since they are not that young anymore. Sure, some of them had their little comebacks, but you have to notice with PHOTO-SHOOTS, which were overedited a lot so Claudia and stuff would look like 26 or something again. The contrast would be too big, if e.g. a 43-year-old Linda Evangelista would walk the same runway with some youngbloods like Behati or Maryna... with LINGERIE!!!. But I wouldn't mind to see some supermodels like Gisele again.

Well, I'm not that convinced to see all the past big names since they are not that young anymore. Sure, some of them had their little comebacks, but you have to notice with PHOTO-SHOOTS, which were overedited a lot so Claudia and stuff would look like 26 or something again. The contrast would be too big, if e.g. a 43-year-old Linda Evangelista would walk the same runway with some youngbloods like Behati or Maryna... with LINGERIE!!!. But I wouldn't mind to see some supermodels like Gisele again.

Don't underestimate some of the Supers and Veteran VS models. Many of them are still quite hot---total MILFS!!!! Dare I say it...yes, some of them are hotter than the youngins'

Don't underestimate some of the Supers and Veteran VS models. Many of them are still quite hot---total MILFS!!!! Dare I say it...yes, some of them are hotter than the youngins'

True ...

I think Claudia, Cindy & Casta looks soooo much better & hotter than the youngs ...

& well Gisele, she looks hotter than all the VS models together hahaha

well, my knowledge about the begining of the VS shows isnt as sharp as id like it to be so, i'll need help pinkcouture and joe....and whoever else knows.. :wave:

okay so..i would want...(this is going to change....alot)

Tyra

Naomie

Claudia

Laeticia

Stephani

Gisele

Christy

Cindy

Linda

Helena

*Kate...(did Kate ever do VS?) would she be too short? would she ever do VS?

Elle

and

Shalom.....

am i missing someone?

who would open the segment and who would close it?

would we want one big and beautiful segment with all of them in it?

or would we want them spread out in two or three segments?

imo, i say one big blow out one...

i still want my military theme...

i would start it with a cadance call...

"tarzan and jane were sit'n on a vine"..repeat call

"sippn on a bottle of vodka double wine" repeat call

"jane lost her grip and down she fell" repeat call

"when she hit the ground she let out a yell" repeat call...and then the jazzy music starts...

christina aguleras belts out her HEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! and her "candyman" songs starts...

the girls come out dressed in pin up girls mixed with a new, fresh, sexy spin to "military inspired" outfits... with full hair and make-up

a sexy drill sargent...

a pin up girl can hold a cigarette cart around their neck and toss a pack of candy cigarettes to the audiance...

a sexy marine in her dress blues...with a rifle like KK had in the last segment in 05...but painted black this time...yeah, its a used idea...but look how many times they used that shiny waist belt thingy since 06?.....

theres plenty more....

i think it can work?

come on guys...talk to me hear....

I don't think Kate has ever done VS, since she's considered a "waif", and frankly, I don't really think she would fit in.

I like the pinup idea, but what I would really like to see is a gothic theme. And I would like the makeup to change from different segments (even though I know it would be difficult). But I think this year's dangerous segment would have looked better with a darker makeup.

well, my knowledge about the begining of the VS shows isnt as sharp as id like it to be so, i'll need help pinkcouture and joe....and whoever else knows.. :wave:

okay so..i would want...(this is going to change....alot)

Tyra

Naomie

Claudia

Laeticia

Stephani

Gisele

Christy

Cindy

Linda

Helena

*Kate...(did Kate ever do VS?) would she be too short? would she ever do VS?

Elle

and

Shalom.....

am i missing someone?

who would open the segment and who would close it?

would we want one big and beautiful segment with all of them in it?

or would we want them spread out in two or three segments?

imo, i say one big blow out one...

The military theme sounds good, but not for an Angel reunion.

IMO an heaven theme would probably be the best bet and all girls in one segment. However, certain girls should be a part of the other segments.

But we have to consider this : Is this gonna be a special show or a regular vs fashion show.

If it's a special show then it'll just be one runway with all the Angels past and present. A very long model-line up.

If it's a normal show ... will it encorporate just past/ present Angels or will it be them in addition to their regular models. I don't think it's fair for amazing models (but non Angels) to give up their spot for old timers.

When I said an Angel reunion ... I meant best o the best ANGELS of ANGELS, not anyone who ever did VS. If it was any past model we'd have a model line-up of like 32 girls for one segent :shock: I was thinking more of a line-up like : Daniela, Stephanie, Helena, Karen, Laetitia, Gisele, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Selita, Miranda, Doutzen, Marisa. Or at least Gisele to Marisa in my list.

But there should be a show (a full show) where some of the GREATS do return for the show in general, but not al of them. Mini, Michelle, Liya, Fernanda, should definitely be back IMO.

BTW, chicityboy, I finally got some ideas for that beach segment, but I won't say anything until I get them on paper. VS is free to use my ideas, but if they want these concept pics and ideas :shifty: I need to be offered a position.

Oh yeah ... and in case anyone was as interested in the Izabel shoe thing as I was ... we finally have the final say. Thanks to js on vsholic shoutbox, we have an answer.

Aparently while Izabel was walking down the runway, her shoe broke. Here's the proof. look at 2:08 - 2:11. Read Her Lips

joe thats why i :heart: you...your a damn tease <_< ...well, can you atleast tell me when you plan on sharing your plans...this month...next month...

okay, i can see where your coming from...you bring up a valid point too....so now you threw me out of wack and i have to rethink my lineup.....punk...lol, J/K. i knew it would change though....

thanx pink for those names :wave: ...i'll have to google them cause i really dont even know who they are, i think i put my people to shame sometimes for not being so fashion savy...ooops :ninja:

ooh, id love to be a concept team member too!

goth would be really great...something new and so "they cant pull that off"...id love for VS to do it and shut them doubters the hell up... :evil:

maryna would be soooo great for that one...and bianca and morgane and angela too if she controls herself like this year...

thanx for the love immortal.... :wave: