Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Updates and Announcements:

1. The beauty and natural rankings are woefully out of date, gotta get to that :pinch: . There will be a list for all 3 (beauty, natural, natural beauty)

2. I'm going to double check the scores at such time we will take a day to have a clean up round where we break the ties we have.

3. And of course one of the original mandates was for all to have a minimum of 20 votes (to keep them all in the same range) and I put off a few people that were short and I moved on anyway due to both time issues and to not hold up those that did vote, so I guess we can take care of that the same time we break the ties...And of course, not random uber fans but only regulars (who didn't vote) will be allowed to have those votes :yes: . Though we can take care of Izabel now who is about 3 votes short, can the first 3 voters that didn't vote last round vote for both, thank you :) .

Next up :hehe: ...

....someone that has no reservations about not wearing a ton of makeup in public :laugh: ...

Alessandra Ambrossio (Nominated by ?, Pictures by Me)

1011647kk.jpg

alcollg.jpg

:wub: :blush: