Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

This is what Pretty was talking about. Basically if you look back 8 months ago-- people who are voting her down would have voted her up. When she was in the news, in the press, just having released a movie and was doing stellar campaigns everyone loved her, she was in sigs all over the place and people voted her up. Now that we see next to nothing with her in it, you're seeing a lot of low scores.

Sadly a Marilyn Manson song -- at least two lines from it -- had it right. "They love you when you're on all the covers - When you're not, then they love another"

It takes a true model, someone who can go for months without being seen and still be loved. Petra Nemcova is a prime example, she's in a more private relationship, her significant other not liking pictures taken, and yet you can still put her in a competition and she'll win, and get high scores, even if we're not consistantly bombarded with pictures of her. She's stunning, both inside and out. Very few other models really stand out in this fied for me, sure you could say Adriana/Alessandra/Josie/Every other model who became pregnant, but none of them really dropped out of the spotlight.

Adriana was/is still modeling, and picked up an entire new fan base, as everyone who like's her babies daddy is following his babies momma cause she's got his bun in the oven. *btw for future reference that's about as ghetto as I will ever get.. I am sadly way to white for my own good* so she hasn't really dropped out of the limelight. Heidi... well VS crams her down our throats, so she's definately not an example. It's been the Heidi show for a few years now, (though in defense of that she is an excellent spokemodel for the company.) Alessandra didn't do much modeling, but we were still consistantly getting new pictures of her, as most people who had contracts with her did as much as they possibly could in the first few months, before slowly releasing it out over the course of the pregnancy.

Josie, while dropping out for a bit while being pregnant, came back with DWTS and then the release of her make-up line. So as much as I'd like to say she's proven with no press she can still win our hearts, she's not quite there, though I adore her regardless...

Anyways rather then make a small book in Joe's thread.. :wave: