Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

On another note, best post EVER, ney. Most EPIC post ever... Joe I bring you into the World of Warcraft, please keep your hand and feet inside....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q u o t e:

BLIZZARD THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS. EVEN WEB HOSTING CAN BOAST 99.9%

SERVER UPTIME AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BREAK 95% I AM SO SICK OF LOGGING ON EVERY

TUESDAY ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF ONLY MY

DEADBEAT PARENTS COULD HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ON A SUCH A REGULAR BASIS

PERHAPS I WOULD NOT HAVE GROWN UP TO EXPECT SOME FORM OF DEPENDABILITY

FROM THE AUTHORITIES ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM SENDING YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT

GRANDCHILDREN THROUGH COLLEGE. DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO

DO WITH MY FREE TIME? DO YOU THINK WOW IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE INSTALLED ON

MY COMPUTER? DO YOU THINK I HAVE NOT SEEN MY OWN SHADOW IN THE DAYLIGHT

IN WEEKS IF NOT YEARS. MAYBE I LIKE GOING OUTSIDE AT NIGHT, DID YOU EVER THINK

OF THAT? MAYBE I JUST PREFER A COOLER ATMOSPHERE AND NO CHANCE OF GETTING

MY ALBINO SKIN UNBURNT. SO I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROTECT MYSELF

FROM ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIRED A TRAVELLING TROOP

OF CIRCUS MONKEYS TO BANG WRENCHES INTO YOUR RECYCLED 1986 COMPUTERS

THAT YOU CALL SERVERS. I HAVE SEEM MORE RELIABILITY FROM THE MAURY SHOW

DEADBEAT DADS WHO AFTER WATCHING TEN MEN BEFORE THEM FAIL A PATERNITY

TEST PRETEND TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL THE SHOW IS OVER THEN RUN OUT

OF THE BUILDING AS IF A LAVA DEMON WIELDING HITLER HIMSELF EMERGED FROM

HELL IN THE VERY STUDIO TO SEEK REVENGE ON THE LIVING. I WOULD RATHER SEARCH

CITY DUMPS FOR USED TAMPONS TO BUILD A USED TAMPON ROCKET SHIP TO SEARCH

OTHER GALAXIES FOR A BETTER DESIGNED MMO TO ESCAPE FROM MY PATHETIC REALITY

ON. I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED BLIZZARD. I HOPE THIS POST IS THE PAT ON THE BACK

YOU WERE WAITING FOR. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN GOODBYE FOREVER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pics

Pretty, Cintia's had the most (not that she really wears makeup anyway, really), Josie has 7 (one of which I added :whistle: ) and I posted quite a few extras here and there in general.

But I changed it from no more or no less than 4 to no less than 3 since they aren't in head to head comp anymore and more natural pics can be just as much incrimidating as helpful :laugh: . But I think the makeup of women walking in public in general and some even at red carpet events has been fairly consistent throughout and in terms of blush, foundation even a little lipstick. But people already know what they think about the beauty and we natually gravitate towards the worst pic for the natural anyway.

Thing is, ladies who been in the game for a minute overall, seems to be much harder to find in focus, good quality polaroids compared to those who've got big in the last 5 years. And as a matter of fact, on a side note the polaroid is soon to become no longer used in the industry altogether to be replaced with digital (good luck girls, lol), but most taken in last 2 years are anyway.

Long story short, I think most already knew how they would vote overall whether good or bad and I don't think anyone has changed their mind about Lae or the top stars whether for better or worse.

Subject of Laetitia's Beauty

As to the ongoing war of the "get its" and the "gets it nots". This is an issue where I'm proud to say I actually understand both sides. Some models, when people say their beautiful, I'm like :blink: and some models when people say they don't get it I'm like :blink: . I'm pleased that on this issue I can actually understand both :yes: .

Warcraft

@ The World of Warcraft. WOA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . You and Baron can battle it out for most epic :rofl: Druids FTW :bellazon: !!!!

On another note, best post EVER, ney. Most EPIC post ever... Joe I bring you into the World of Warcraft, please keep your hand and feet inside....

Q u o t e:

BLIZZARD THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS. EVEN WEB HOSTING CAN BOAST 99.9%

SERVER UPTIME AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BREAK 95% I AM SO SICK OF LOGGING ON EVERY

TUESDAY ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF ONLY MY

DEADBEAT PARENTS COULD HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ON A SUCH A REGULAR BASIS

PERHAPS I WOULD NOT HAVE GROWN UP TO EXPECT SOME FORM OF DEPENDABILITY

FROM THE AUTHORITIES ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM SENDING YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT

GRANDCHILDREN THROUGH COLLEGE. DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO

DO WITH MY FREE TIME? DO YOU THINK WOW IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE INSTALLED ON

MY COMPUTER? DO YOU THINK I HAVE NOT SEEN MY OWN SHADOW IN THE DAYLIGHT

IN WEEKS IF NOT YEARS. MAYBE I LIKE GOING OUTSIDE AT NIGHT, DID YOU EVER THINK

OF THAT? MAYBE I JUST PREFER A COOLER ATMOSPHERE AND NO CHANCE OF GETTING

MY ALBINO SKIN UNBURNT. SO I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROTECT MYSELF

FROM ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIRED A TRAVELLING TROOP

OF CIRCUS MONKEYS TO BANG WRENCHES INTO YOUR RECYCLED 1986 COMPUTERS

THAT YOU CALL SERVERS. I HAVE SEEM MORE RELIABILITY FROM THE MAURY SHOW

DEADBEAT DADS WHO AFTER WATCHING TEN MEN BEFORE THEM FAIL A PATERNITY

TEST PRETEND TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL THE SHOW IS OVER THEN RUN OUT

OF THE BUILDING AS IF A LAVA DEMON WIELDING HITLER HIMSELF EMERGED FROM

HELL IN THE VERY STUDIO TO SEEK REVENGE ON THE LIVING. I WOULD RATHER SEARCH

CITY DUMPS FOR USED TAMPONS TO BUILD A USED TAMPON ROCKET SHIP TO SEARCH

OTHER GALAXIES FOR A BETTER DESIGNED MMO TO ESCAPE FROM MY PATHETIC REALITY

ON. I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED BLIZZARD. I HOPE THIS POST IS THE PAT ON THE BACK

YOU WERE WAITING FOR. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN GOODBYE FOREVER.

Used Tampon RocketshipFuckin RIGHTEOUS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yuckky: :rofl: :rofl:

B 10

N 9

Perfect face, nose, lips, hair

Imperfect teeth and skin

She is imperfect perfection!

post-16140-0-1446074082-39921_thumb.jpg

post-16140-0-1446074082-62126_thumb.jpg

post-16140-0-1446074083-31482_thumb.jpg

Photo taken by moi

Joe darling, my quotes are copyrighted <--- Is that even a word?

Do not forget €€€ next time! :p

♫ ♬ ♪ Cause we are living in a material world and I am a mamaterial girl!♫ ♬ ♪

wow Kiki you met her?

B:10

N:10

It's very difficult to find pics of models without make up at all! but anyway even when Laetitia make up, she often has a lighter make up coz she is naturally beautiful!

Well joe we see the difference between beauty and what we like...coz for exemple I think alessandra ambrosio is beautiful but it's not my king of woman, I'm not attracted at all and I don't know why..so if I must give my opinion about her beauty in the strict sense of the word I can write a 8 or 9 but if I give my own opinion about her beauty what I feel when I see her I'll write a 5. So it would be interesting to make clear what beauty means in competition! :wave:

REMINDER: Round is still alive at any point until new pics are put up. New pics coming....

So it would be interesting to make clear what beauty means in competition! :wave:

Great post. Though there isn't really a blueprint. The closest thing to a blueprint would be that 5 is the average woman. I find that the average woman has a hard enough time making it in this business without using all 3 of their 3 wishes, so I generally don't dip bellow 5, though I was about to on a couple occasions. And some models in high fashion are successful because of their "uniqueness" or "edginess" rather than beauty, so may not even be meant to be seen as beautiful in the thraditional sense. But to some they may be, its just to each his/her own :flower: .

Personal Tastes

For some, beauty is subject to "tastes", but for all its subject to perceptions. I wouldn't say all of my own anaylsis is subject to my tastes. For example,

there are some I would rate a 7 who I prefer 3X over some I would rate a 9. But different people interpret things differently. For some the one they prefer 3X over

is consequently 3X more beautiful.

Intangibles

Then there's intangible qualities such as uniqueness (which I'm generally skeptical of in rating "level" of beauty, seeing as how for every favorite

someone applauds for uniqueness there's 10 more unique they would call unattractive :confused: )....sexiness, elegance, charm, personality, relatability

that people factor in in different ways. Some not at all, some very little, some intermediate and some a lot.

Cultural Perspectives

Then there are different cultural perspectives (not saying any one culture is uniform of course), but overall someone from France may see beauty

differently than someone from Italy who may see it differently than someone from America who may see it differently than someone from Korea. Neither

are wrong per se, but only different.

Males and females overall have their own differences of course, considerably so. If I were to average the male and female votes, I would relate much

more to the male side, though ironically, if I HAD to have someone vote for me it would be michellabella or Chocolate :nicole: .

Though for best model I could let Penny handle up on dat' :blueeyedbaby:

Exhisting Scores

And then of course take the scores already. Right now Rosie Huntington Whitely and Andi Muise are beating Adriana and Doutzen whereas another 20 voters

may have done it differently. So, not really a right or wrong there, just have fun :wave: .

You play world of warcraft? What server, what faction, reroll on our server!! You've been holding out... TRAITOR!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

We'll help you powerlvl.. kinda.. ish.. maybe We'll try. if you're willing to play at odd times.. IE the middle of the goddamn night.

Ahhhh, ladies that love Warcraft :blush: .

I haven't actually played myself yet. Actually, I've never played any non-sports game so I'd probably get owned :pinch: . I'm a Sci-Fi and Fantasy book/comic/movie geek lover and my cousin is big in to it and I like the Druid and Dark Knight the best :bellazon: !

(next round coming)

How much does it cost :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ?

? ? ? Cause we are living in a material world and I am a mamaterial girl!? ? ?

:rofl:

Photo taken by moi

Joe darling, my quotes are copyrighted <--- Is that even a word?

Do not forget €€€ next time! :p

? ? ? Cause we are living in a material world and I am a mamaterial girl!? ? ?

Yes it is a word :yes: , and I definitely won't forget that one :nicole: (Y) .

Perfect face, nose, lips, hair

Imperfect teeth and skin

She is imperfect perfection!

Though I must add...

Perfect hands :hehe: ...

handsgyz.jpg

Perfect arms :hehe: ...

armsm.jpg

and really nice feet :) .

feet.jpg

Well you need to buy World of Warcraft, the expansion The Burning Crusade, and then Wrath of the Lich King.. however you can buy those in a package deal now, not sure how much. And then it's 15 a month, or if you're using credit and buying a group monthly plan it's a bit less.. You should probably roll Horde. Or you FALE!