Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Joe, while I have been calculating more previous results I have seen Julie Ordon got 19 votes and Renata Maciel Dos Santos 17.

I did not vote Julie Ordon, so I'd give her: 9 and 9.

And I'd like to vote several of my favorites which I missed while I was on holidays, I'll check it later but I believe I did not vote Selita Ebanks, Josie Maran and Olga Kurylenko, and I'd give a double 10 for all of them if possible.

I already voted Renata Maciel, I gave her a 5 and 6, so you still need 3 more votes.

More that I have just found with less than 20 votes are:

Megan Fox (19)

Catherine McNeil (15)

Selita Ebanks (15)

Ana Beatriz Barros (19)

R'el Dade (15)

Jessica Alba (16)

Katharina Rembi (17)

Megan Ewing (19)

Liza Ermalovich (19)

Brigitta Munkacsi (17)

Bar Refaeli (18)

Daniela Cosio (16)

Taylor Warren (15)

Only one I don't rememeber voting for was Abby

B-8

N-10

Abbey is done, Iza needs 3, Daniella 3, Sasha 5. Sorry for the inconveinence :pinch: . Shouldn't have waited this long, but it seemed at the time to be better to move on and do it later rather than hold up the comp, but I also didn't want to let the rounds go too long and I also didn't want to have an exact maximum at the same time... ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

She probably meant how they were numbered :) .

1.7...what does Ugly Betty get :rofl: ? lol...But the funniest part is the 1.7 and 2.8 with the smiley face on top :rofl: . Thanks though :flower: .

Mmm....13 people with less than 20 votes :banghead: ? Ouch :pinch: . Sorry for the hastle guys, there's just no way I can put the comp on hold for 13 more of these...These 3 alone have been pulling teeth, 13 more.......I guess 15 votes will just have to be close enough. I guess in reality its not like they have an advantage or disadvantage for having less than 20. By having more votes the probablility of the lower or higher scorers showing up is always unpredictible, so no one can say whether having 15 scores is any better or worse than 23, so it should be fine anyway. Thanks for the effort though :pinch: .

From now on I'll say "around 20 or more" with 20 votes a general goal rather than absolute. Round still open. Special thanks to Theron for putting everything in a spreadsheet :) .

She probably meant how they were numbered :) .

1.7...what does Ugly Betty get :rofl: ? lol...But the funniest part is the 1.7 and 2.8 with the smiley face on top :rofl: . Thanks though :flower: .

I would give a 6.5 for beauty to America Ferrera (Miss ugly Betty)

and a 8 for natural!

She is way more pretty than certain "models"...

Damn! I don't know what to think about Daria?

Most of the time I don't find her pretty at all

But I think she is a great model

b 6

n 6