Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Those are good pictures of her when she was younger.

... soccer mom minus the minivan now

"now"? she's not modeling "now" :trout: so even if she ube duper let herself go it should not be deducted :blah: . I know if I was a model and retired I'd definitely live it up ~burgers, donuts and fried chicken=, oh my, slurp, slurp~ To have all that money and not let yourself go a little bit takes great discipline, discipline not needed when you're free ~crispy cream...sprinkles...slurp, slurp~

Its kindof like rating Arnald Swertenanger as a bodybuilder, sure he's an out of shape terrible governor that still can't speak english now, so we have to go by his prime or else we could say Terrell Owens is a better bodybuilder. But in reality, he's better than Arnold the governor, but not Arnold the boydbuilder and like Arnold, there are different Megan Foxs. Megan the model and Megan the full-time mom, Megan the model is in the pictures, not Megan the mom, so Megan the model should be judged, not Megan the mom.

No further questions your honor :morning: .

"now"? she's not modeling "now" :trout: so even if she ube duper let herself go it should not be deducted :blah: . I know if I was a model and retired I'd definitely live it up ~burgers, donuts and fried chicken=, oh my, slurp, slurp~ To have all that money and not let yourself go a little bit takes great discipline, discipline not needed when you're free ~crispy cream...sprinkles...slurp, slurp~

Its kindof like rating Arnald Swertenanger as a bodybuilder, sure he's an out of shape terrible governor that still can't speak english now, so we have to go by his prime or else we could say Terrell Owens is a better bodybuilder. But in reality, he's better than Arnold the governor, but not Arnold the boydbuilder and like Arnold, there are different Megan Foxs. Megan the model and Megan the full-time mom, Megan the model is in the pictures, not Megan the mom, so Megan the model should be judged, not Megan the mom.

o.0 What is with your obsession with Megan Fox :rofl:

o.0 What is with your obsession with Megan Fox :rofl:

:pinch:

:shock:

:rofl: :ninja:

Megan Score

Beauty = 7.75

Natural = 7.77

Natural Beauty = 7.756

Next Up... :hehe: ...

Valentina

valentinapolaroidsec8.jpg

valentinaluistv0.jpg