Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

This is rising in popularity:

https://www.soylent.com/

"100% Meal replacement"  :rofl:  Even comes with a subscription.  

It gives me the image of human beings being reduced to mules..munching on bales of hay

Image result for soylent products

My friend tried to get me to try that shit a few years ago, no thanks!

They eat a similar sludge in the Matrix.

23 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My friend tried to get me to try that shit a few years ago, no thanks!

They eat a similar sludge in the Matrix.

that's what it is: it's basically a liquid or solid form of soy protein, algae oil, beets, and a vitamin pill.

They've been selling meal replacement bars for years (but they taste like cardboard) but what this company does different is in the marketing; they actually want people to completely switch over to a synthetic diet.:rofl:  It's very ambitious lol.

Speaking of synthetic things, I got a few Teavanna teas and they are the most artificial tasting tea ever.

On 1/8/2017 at 0:58 PM, Cult Icon said:

This is rising in popularity:

https://www.soylent.com/

"100% Meal replacement"  :rofl:  Even comes with a subscription.  

It gives me the image of human beings being reduced to mules..munching on bales of hay

Image result for soylent products

I see this and I think of the classic line, "...It's People!" from the movie Soylent Green.  :angel:

On 12/13/2016 at 9:37 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Hmm good question as I love many varieties! To start, when it comes to the nigiri type, I love me some good salmon, fatty tuna, squid, mackerel, uni, and halibut. When it comes to temaki I love them in either yellow tail or the lower grade tuna cuts since they tend to be cheaper and the seaweed wrap brings it all together well. And finally when it comes to sashimi I tend to go for high fat content tuna cuts since it just melts in your mouth. But all and all, I can do almost any fish sashimi style and open to most in the nigiri fashion :yes:

What type of rice do you usual use for your sushi?

I just had sushi for dinner so I remembered about this..

the last time I made sushi was from buying a bunch of bulk ingredients from a restaurant supplier.  I don't remember the details though and know enough about the various qualities.  The material I bought was good though.

I use Japanese white rice but I used a special rice for the sushi.  I have trouble remembering the brand names because they were all in japanese.

• 2 weeks later...