Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...

I ate the McDonald's double quarter pounder with cheese after about two years of not eating burgers there.

It's even worse than I remembered.

The McDonald's fries were fine (much less fried than the restaurant fries that I'm used to) but the burger was quite bad.  The patties had very little taste and resembled a grease-soaked pair of sponges.  The cheese was rather flavorless.  The bread was too fragile and thin to hold 6 oz. of 'meat'.

Image result for double quarter pounder

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

It's even worse than I remembered.

:rofl::rofl: 

A couple of months ago I did pretty much the same: I went to McDonald's after many years (one time being drunk in between those years doesn't count :ninja:) of not going there - it was the only place open at that moment and I was starving...

I had a different burger that time though, some "premium" kind of Big Mac. And I left with the same impression: worse than I remembered :rofl::rofl: 

Just now, Stormbringer said:

:rofl::rofl: 

A couple of months ago I did pretty much the same: I went to McDonald's after many years (one time being drunk in between those years doesn't count :ninja:) of not going there - it was the only place open at that moment and I was starving...

I had a different burger that time though, some "premium" kind of Big Mac. And I left with the same impression: worse than I remembered :rofl::rofl: 

I couldn't even finish the burger.  Even Burger King, (which is bad) has better burgers and meat.

Their fries and breakfast sandwiches are OK but I don't know what's up with their burgers lol.

yesterday's dinner:

half serving curly fries fried in bold BBQ powder, half a stromboli, strawberry & banana smoothie on a yogurt base :drool2:

FTR238WHMVJ9MDG.LARGE.jpg  img_7346.jpg

Coconut lemon creme slice:

lemon-coconut-cake-3.jpg

Steak, peas, carrots, corn and broccoli for breakfast

Image result for steak over broccoli

small slice of carrot cake