Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

I ate one of the models' favorite bars:

It cost me $2.29 at a supermarket

I liked it but it was very, very sticky.  It has a lot of fruit sugar (12 grams) from the dates.   At this price, it is rather expensive (210 calories and only 12 gram protein).  But it does not have all those synthetic additives and preservatives, so no artificial taste.  

Overall, an unexceptional protein bar that I'd never buy again.  I prefer a bar with higher protein to calorie ratio.  If they double the protein, I'd love it.

Image result for rx bar sea salt.png

Had a protein cookie for the first time:

won't ever buy again lol- if I want a protein bar, I just get a quest or other bar.

It's a big 4 oz cookie: 360 calories, 16 Grams protein, 8 gram fiber, 8 grams of fat, and 24 grams of sugar.  

The typically high fat content of a cookie is replaced by whey protein and fiber additives, which give the cookie a dry and coarse texture.  The cookie doesn't taste good and the protein content is a bit too low for something that's supposed to be a meal replacement or a heavy, post workout snack.

I can't recommend eating one without a tall glass of water. It's that dry.

In comparison, quest bars have 20 grams protein and are 190-210 calories.  Both taste bad but at least the quest bars go down fast.

Image result for protein cookies.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to Arby's for the first time today and " Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich " is the best fast food sandwich I've ever eaten.  The Pork belly actually tastes great, and it tastes more like something from a BBQ restaurant...

The Sandwich has 3 strips of pork belly with cheddar, mayo and fried onions.  The Pork belly is drenched in sweet BBQ sauce

Instagram Photo.jpg

** not my fingers