Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

yes Ale had her baby on Sunday Aug,24 :wave:

Ale left this message on her forum:

To all of our family and friends we would like to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24th at 732pm. She is 2.9 kilos and absolutely perfect. She hasn't cried once except for a second when they pulled her out. And we have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never new existed.

Love

Ale and Jamie

have you guys seen this yet?

they look beautiful!!...but doutzens dress makes her look a little frumpy... :ninja:

i was wanting to ask if anyone had any news on ale...

but i just read that she just gave birth in brazil and her babys name is Anja Louise or something like that...

although im not sure how true that is..

i read that on supermodels.nl

i dont know how crediable they are...

they also said she has plans on walking in this years show...

which again..

i really hope so..

but i dont know how crediable they are...

wow_.bmp

wow_.bmp

wow_.bmp

i hate harping on old shit..

but for this.. i must...

i knew i wasnt crazy...

i'm probebly all late with this shit...but its worth telling you guys if you already havent heard and seen it...

guys go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPzfbJFXNA...

its doutzen saying shes really excited about being the new face for obsession and being a new ANGEL!!!! :drool:

AND THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE HER 3RD YEAR DOING THE SHOW... :drool:

i'm excited about the show part cause last year us die hards took a big blow in the cancelation of natasha...

so as for now, doutzen is there!!!!!

and since Gemma will never do VS according to the majority here..

i'll would love to switch her for Flavia De Olivera for my wish list...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to watch this year's show since the last two shows in LA lost their high fashion-credibility (although there was like this high fashion-segment in the VSFS 2007, which I actually loved - even with the ADHD perfomances of Jessica Stam and Noémie Lenoir). I really hope that they will come back with the sophisticated style of 2003 & 2005 (my favs).

As for the models, I'm ok with the 9 current angels, although I'm not into the fact that Selita and Marisa got contracts.

I've heard that Candice is a VS angel as well! Is that true?

My personal picks for this year's show as new faces would be definitely Tetyana Piskun. The only realistic way for her being on the show would be in the PINK segment, because she's already done PINK, but I don't like the PINK segments that much (one of those reasons why VSFS aren't that sensuous anymore)!

Else:

Andi Muise (my all-time favorite)

Katarina Scola (if she's getting her make-up done similiar to Sweetface by J.LO fall/winter 2005)

Candice

Liu Dan (of MC2 models....would be nice to see a model from far-east)

Kinda lot of people requested Irina Sheik! She's beautiful, but she looks like a (very, very) tired Adriana :blink:

post-23464-1221075759_thumb.jpg (This pic shows Irina doing VS catalog)

I think Natasha is way too skinny for VS

Wouldn't hurt to see some male supermodels (if they even exist), but I have no idea if men's lingerie even exist without looking too gay. But I think Victoria's secret is the epithome for feminity anyway :laugh:

I would love to become a fashion designer for the VSFS (I've created over 300 lingerie outfits so far...WITHOUT KIDDING).

WHAT THE HELL?? WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? :blink:

vsfan88, id LOVE to see shamar moore in that show :drool: lol, one can dream right?

anywho, wow...all them outfits? well don't hold out! :ninja:

share some please....

did you go classic like 03 & 05?

or what kinda themes did you come up with?

as far as Candise being an angel..i think that was just a rumor...i not apposed to the idea though...

i havent heard anything about it...

but lets keep our ears open :wave:

Irina very very tired Adriana....

<_< i dont know, maybe...id like VS to give her a shot on the runway though...if it works, it works...if not...hey.....

i was watching fashion week and two new models, well new TO ME atleast, made me want to change my list...

Arlenis Sosa...

she looks like shes holding her breath when she walks...but girly is hott and can walk too!! IMO...if you google her, there is a picture of her with her hair up and shes laughing...wow.. :drool:

Heloise Guerin...

shes beautiful and has a great body...

whos this shannon click girl...

i liked her too...she looked awsome in Zac Posen...

dont she come out in VS already? yeah, right?

wouldnt she be great...

Abbey lee and ali micheal would be great, IMO...

but arnt they still young? like 17 or something...i dont know..

oh, and JoeKnight..

if you havent seen the MISS SIXTY show...

your girl Izabel makes an appearance 2x...

she looks sooooooooo purrrrrttty :blush:

i love her first look more than the second...

she got great legs....

oh, she a little "plain jane" but Solange Wilvert is someone id love to see in the very near future....

Aha Chicityboy! Seems like you're into Shemar Moore, after putting this :drool: after his name! :p

I just thought of male models, because Victoria's Secret likes to use supermodels, and I was wondering if male supermodels exist.

Well, the outfits definitely refer to VSFS 2003 & 2005 with some influence of my own creativity. I would be the happiest dude on earth, when I could see all those hot chics wearing stuff that I've created (especially my girl Andi Muise)!

Id like to show some, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner <_< .

Two of those models you've mentioned (Shannan Click and Solange Wilvert) have already done VS catalog.

As for VSFS 2008, I read they will come up with a "holiday-theme". Can't wait to see how the outfits would look for that, and most importantly, how Adriana will rock the fantasy bra.

PS: I'm confident that Ale will do this year's show! She has two months to bust her back :laugh:

Hey yo this is my first post finally its taken me ages ive just read this whole thread on peoples thoughts and here are mine...

My all time fav VS show ever is the 2003 show. The women involved,music,outfits were all incredible and i would love for them to go back to that. I didnt hate the last two shows but overall 2003 and 2005 were much better and i would love to see them go back to that this year. Its only a couple of months away so i hope to hear some more news on this years show soon.

As for models i read alot of peoples posts and nobody seems to like Angela Lindval much. She is one of my all time fav models and i love her walk on the runway. She is so dynamic and i think she is incredible. I understand if people hated her walk last year wearing the umbrella, the whole moving of her hands thing but look at her outfit there is nowhere for her to place her hands the umbrella is like popping out basically at her chest lol...

Thats my rant about that but models wise...I just want to get rid of Selita i really dont like her she is a terror on the runway and to me just seems so bleh and boring...I also dont really like Flavia i know alot of people here like her but something about her just turns me off.

I would like to see

Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda, Marisa, Izabel, Karolina, Doutzen for sure they are in this years show then i would love to see Rosie, Eugenia, Angela, Julia, Jessica, Noemie, Hana, Isabeli, Carmen, Frankie, Caroline W, Caroline T, Anna BB, Andi, Oluchi and Liya

I think all those girls will be AMAZING in the show they are basically most of the girls from their two best shows 2003 and 2005

I would also like to see some newcomers like Emanuella and Catherine McNeil i really like her and think she will be great for VS maybe also Hilary Rhoda but i dont know much on her runway

Oh and if you are wondering why i left Gisele out is truthfully im not a huge fan no offence to anyone but one thing that really annoys me about her and it may seem petty but i hate how she looks down as she is walking the runway...It just turns me off becuase i feel like that it looses the connection between the model and audience...Her walk is great and she is hot but that one tiny thing annoys me...

Hehe i will admit her walk is incredible and she looks hot and i do enjoy her in the show she makes me laugh especially in the 2005 show where backstage she is like Go Karolina kill them with your gun but i just get annoyed when she looks down haha