Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

WHOAW PEOPLE!! lets not get nasty now..

first and foremost that is my opinion, and just because its my opinion, it doesnt make it fact.

we are allowed to like and dislike who we want, arent we?

i had high hopes for her. then she walked and it pissed me off.

it pissed me off because there were plenty of great models that could have taken her spot that were way more worthy and prepared (walking wise) than she was at the time, ie. Bianca B, Anna Beatrize, Raquel Z, Yfke, Ajumna.

she is a knock out in the magazines and seems sweet and fun as can be....but damn

you all have to admit she bombed on the catwalk.

someone just said she reminds them of Tyra.

I disagree.

body wise for sure...she has the curves and seem down to earth..from what i'v seen and read...

I think in a couple of years she can reach her level or surpass it if she really wants..

but girly needs a shit load of work before she can even think of reaching them hights.

i called her a bitch..

yeah, i didnt mean B-I-T-C-H, i meant chick, lady, model etc.

relax i ment no harm...like i said

its just my opinion

you dont like it...

thats fine..

not all of us will agree with everything eachother says...

and thats fine as well...

As far as it being outside or inside..

you got me there buddy....

i have no clue..

which ever way it is

im very sure they doll it up and make it as cute as ever...they always do.

i do wish they keep that runway long..

there were plenty of great models that could have taken her spot that were way more worthy and prepared (walking wise) than she was at the time, ie. Bianca B, Anna Beatrize, Raquel Z, Yfke, Ajumna.

she is a knock out in the magazines and seems sweet and fun as can be....but damn

you all have to admit she bombed on the catwalk.

She didn't bomb anything -- that's the opinion of people who want to dislike her. And as for "worthiness," as a VS model highly popular with the public but never having gotten recognition from VS before, she deserved to be there more than 75% of the models who've ever set foot on the VSFS catwalk. :whistle:

EDIT: Why are we even talking about this? We're supposed to be talking about the upcoming show.

Your right. It is your opinion. And whichever way they do it,the show'll be nice. I don't know what it looks like but it is a famous place. Frank Sinatra used to sing there. Hopefully, this show will be very classy. And concentrate more on the models than who's in the audience.

Someone mentioned before about having a fetish segment with clothes. I don't think they should do a fetish segment. Talk about trashy. But the clothes idea was nice. I mean VS has more than just lingerie. They should do a clothing fashion show as well, or at least a segment of it. And I also think the show should be longer. An hour and a half without comercials sounds good. :)

Claudia Schiffer opening VS store at the 2nd half of the 90's

This has nothing to do with this thread, but i find it cute

Wow, I never knew Claudia was in any way attached to VS. Thanks for the pics. VS really should get back to its roots then, more class would be nice. Wish they could get Claudia to walk for them, she is what like in her late 30's now and still trumps most of the models that VS has.

I really don't like behati like Vs model. she is not material at all. during the last show she was nearest to be ugly than to be sexy..

well, like always, i think that brunettes sexy models like isabeli or fernanda are perfect for that show. plus, isabeli has still a great body after the come back, but i

I think Behati is perfect for VS PINK and that only. She is cute not seductive, so I cannot picture her in regular bra and underwear. In last year's show, which was a total disgrace, she was good for the VS Pink section. I think if they will have another VS Pink section then she will be good for it, but yeah otherwise I cannot picture her in the other sections, especially the sexy sections of the 2005 show :drool: I miss that show's sex appeal and classiness. None of the other shows after 05 have come close to touching the amazing energy/outfits/music of that show. The models have even gone downhill after 05. Hopefully it will be revived again this year, but I am keeping my expectations low so as not to be disappointed.

mbinebri you are completly right. this is all about the show.

so, lets get back to it..

WHAT COUNTRIES WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE IN THIS SHOW AND UPCOMING SHOWS?

in '02 they had Spain

in '05 they had Russia

in '06 they had Scottland

and im NOT sure if last years pink section was meant for the U.S or not..

i mean they had different states from the U.S, so

in '07 they had the U.S?

yes? no? im not sure on that one....

i would like something like Italy...

a cute gondolier outfit...

or Mexico...if you would look at some of their folkloric dances..

they have a lot of costumes to choose from...

with a good creative mind..

i'm sure they can find a way to transform some of those costumes into great pieces for a show...

a longer show would be good, i agree..

last years flew by so damn quick...

Claudia Schiffer opening VS store at the 2nd half of the 90's

This has nothing to do with this thread, but i find it cute

Wow, I never knew Claudia was in any way attached to VS. Thanks for the pics. VS really should get back to its roots then, more class would be nice. Wish they could get Claudia to walk for them, she is what like in her late 30's now and still trumps most of the models that VS has.

she did at least one show, i know that.

all of the supermodels are still beyond amazing :heart:

mbinebri you are completly right. this is all about the show.

so, lets get back to it..

WHAT COUNTRIES WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE IN THIS SHOW AND UPCOMING SHOWS?

in '02 they had Spain

in '05 they had Russia

in '06 they had Scottland

and im NOT sure if last years pink section was meant for the U.S or not..

i mean they had different states from the U.S, so

in '07 they had the U.S?

yes? no? im not sure on that one....

i would like something like Italy...

a cute gondolier outfit...

or Mexico...if you would look at some of their folkloric dances..

they have a lot of costumes to choose from...

with a good creative mind..

i'm sure they can find a way to transform some of those costumes into great pieces for a show...

a longer show would be good, i agree..

last years flew by so damn quick...

ooh that would be cool, I would love to see Italy! reds,greens,whites perfect for the holiday

and yes I would say 07 had a sort of U.S. theme with the different states and stuff...

I'm on the fence with MM. i like her-and i don't.

her face is sun-damaged from being surfer and i think thats a bad when you are a model, its all about the face!

in my mind she symbolizes to me: a hot soccer mom with curves. she needs to work on her walk for real.

I hope Natasha is going to be there!

what about ABB?

if we're doing countery themes, Italy or a south American country is great.

How about a sort of Greek theme, more specificly Greek Mythologhy.

Ares costume: bright red with war like armor

Hermes: blue with tiny wings

Zeus: something with a thunder bolt

Athena: a shield

Aphrodite: need I say more