Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

thank you SO much VS for making this year all about a "Return to Glamour". THAT is exactly what needs to happen. NO MORE of this cheesy, kitchy, over-the-top "sexy" shit. it is juvenile and completely unappealing. Return to Glamour sounds awesome!

Cool for the 6 stage thats obviously for the 6 different runways they will be doing this year. Hopefully the return to glamour is done right like in 2003 and 2005 not lame and trashy i dont want to see Adriana walking down looking amazing but pointing and blowing kisses she has to go back to when she walked down arms on hips and looking hot an fierce

thank you SO much VS for making this year all about a "Return to Glamour". THAT is exactly what needs to happen. NO MORE of this cheesy, kitchy, over-the-top "sexy" shit. it is juvenile and completely unappealing. Return to Glamour sounds awesome!

That's what they "say"... We'll see if they actually manage to pull it off. It doesn't matter how what kind of theme they're going for if they select models that look like little girls. It'll be more "Babydoll Whore" instead of "Return to Glamour."

good point! how can it be a "return to Glamour" when some of the models they pick as of late are anything but. They need to cast models who are actually sexy instead of cute and who look like women not teenagers :yuckky:

get rid of the girls in the pink segment?

so that means no more Andi, Stammy, Lindsay, that ugly chick with the campers outfit and Candice?

i'm sorry, but i have to fight for Candise...that girl was f***n awsome...

she has to stay....

i admit that 06 had that "little girl" look to a good amount of the models...

but i dont think 07 did as much...

with all this "back to glam" talk...

i would think it would be more fitting for VS to bring back the vets for the angel reunion this year...

when i see "back to glam"...i think old school models bringing the "glam back" to VS. it goes hand in hand to me, am i wrong?

sorry Joeknight..i know you want it in 10 yrs or so from now..

but i dont think Helena and Eva and the rest of the girls i.e. Turlington, Crawford, Banks, Schiffer, Campbell, Evangelista...etc....

will not have the same "wow" factor as they have right now at this time...

i say it would be better this year..like i said, if there slogan is "back to glam" bring these girls back and you'll not only have it in the clothes but in the models as well...

and i stand by the themes...

why go all out and have a "just lingerie" show and then the next year have a bunch of crap the next year cause you ran out of ideas from the previous year.

i say, take your time and spread it out....and maybe possibly while their waiting on the next year..they can make the brilliant pieces they already have even better.

and all this agyness hate is confusing me...

so Anna and her team over there at Vogue didnt know what they were talking about when they decided she was on of the worlds next top models?

well im glad i have you guys to teach me whats beautiful, rather than that shitty old magazine that has no clue about the fashion world and whats hot..

thanx haters...

I meant just "ANGELS" in ten years Gisele, Tyra, Heidi, and whatever new ones. Helena and Eva being in this years show would be great. Am I the only one who misses Michelle.

Tell ya what, they can do a reunion this year and later on.

But what did you guys think of my Sexy Super Heroines return. When I start the thread after the show I'll post some concept art of what I mean, but doesn't it sound great. It was such a great opening for '03.

BTW, I agree. They should spread out the ideas and not use all the greats in one year.

I agree about getting rid of the whole cute girl PINK theme but i would keep some of them like obviously Miranda Kerr, Andie Muise, Jessica Stam and Rosie Huntington Whiteley i think they are great models and very beautidul. I dont care much for Candice, Flavia, Behati, Lindsay or any of them really from the last yr show...

I think back to glamour means back to original stuff and i want to see the likes of Carmen Kass, Frankie Rayder, Liya Kebede and such back they were all incredible models and especially in the 2003 show

And hey JoeKnight the heroine runway was my fav one from 2003 i can watch it over and over and never get sick i agree they should do a sequel to that

I can't believe I'm doing this

but Cintia looked so good in this shoot, that she needs to walk the runway :sigh:

Who are you and what have you done with the real Ophelia Immortal? :ninja:

It seems liQe she's... (similar to tyra and tyra's Qareer, volup)

You're comparing Cintia to Tyra Banks? :blink:

^ Eh, from head to foot Cintia looks too much like a teenager for VS (but you could probably say that for quite a few VSFS models), not that I actively dislike her or anything.

But the faces you're probably sick of seeing are most likely exactly the faces (and the only ones) that viewers are going to tune in for. :p

How you are a fan of hers doing something like a VS show could boost her career as a fan dont you want that for her? Or are you not that into VS?

Well Cintia looks allright I am not personally into the ginger pale look much. As for some more girls ive been watching some runways and i think Anne V. is stunning and would be great on VS i was flipping through Channel Iman's pictures and she is beautiful but very skinny but i dont know maybe can be considered for VS i just really wanna see maybe Anja Rubik, Emanuella De Paula and Hilary Rhona as well as maybe Nicole Trunfio and Catherine McNeill (haha aussie pride coming out)

How you are a fan of hers doing something like a VS show could boost her career as a fan dont you want that for her? Or are you not that into VS?

Well Cintia looks allright I am not personally into the ginger pale look much. As for some more girls ive been watching some runways and i think Anne V. is stunning and would be great on VS i was flipping through Channel Iman's pictures and she is beautiful but very skinny but i dont know maybe can be considered for VS i just really wanna see maybe Anja Rubik, Emanuella De Paula and Hilary Rhona as well as maybe Nicole Trunfio and Catherine McNeill (haha aussie pride coming out)

I really kinda hate VS, but I watch the show lol